Aphmau As A Guest

3rd Person POV

Zane was taking the now unconscious Aphmau to his castle in the woods. In the midst of the battle after he defeated Aaron he had to fight off Katelyn,Kawaii~Chan and Laurence before he finally had to knock Aphmau unconscious and flue off.

Zane was now making some food for Aphmau will she lay in his bed asleep.

20 mins later...

3rd Person POV

Aphmau woke up and was panicking. She had no idea where she was and how she got here. Zane was watching her,his cheeks starting to get hot with blush.

Aphmau noticed him and backed up to the wall. She was starting to recall the memories of him when he was little and still in O'kasis working as a slave.

She recalled him and Travis waving to her when she jumped into her mom's car after the week of working with them,her interests for Zane had never stopped and now in the present that still had not changed.

She asked him trying not to panic "w-where am I?" "its ok you are in my castle Aphmau" Zane respond. She started to relax. She felt more comfortable now that Zane was there with her but she asked him "what happened Zane?"

Zane did not want to tell her 'cuz before he left with her he saw her town in ruins trying to repair,care for the wounded and look for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~hi! have a nice day my lovely's!