"Harry Potter is dead" : Harry Potter

Y/n searched all over the castle for Harry, she needed to find him. She had to tell him how she felt, she was going to do it before she died. "Harry" she cried, tears were falling freely. He had gone to seek out Voldemort in the forest. She wanted to go with him, she wanted to at least say goodbye. "Harry!" She cried again.

"He's gone" a voice answered, but it wasn't Harry's, it was Ron's. Y/n saw Ron and Hermione sitting on the stairs. Hermione was looking to her lap as she wiped a tear away. Ron was watching y/n at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for a reaction. But when y/n finally reacted it was heartbreaking.

Y/n collapsed to her knees and repeated "he's gone" over and over again. Ron and Hermione got to their feet and walked to her. They stood watching her, not knowing what to do. Ron was about to speak but Hermione stopped him by placing a hand on his arm and shook her head. She knew it wasn't the right time, but when would it be? She asked herself. Hermione lowered herself to her knees slowly and placed her arms around y/n, she wasn't sure what to do. They were all in pain at the thought of losing Harry but y/n and Harry had some sort of connection that couldn't be explained. Everyone thought they would be together forever, grow old together and the thought of that not happening not only crushed y/n but Hermione and Ron too. Y/n sunk into Hermione's lap. It was like watching a child cry into their mothers lap. Ron felt a tear prick his eye as he walked and lowered himself to face y/n.

"Y/n" he whispered, moving her hair out of her face, there was dried blood over y/n's face. Ron wasn't sure who's it was, but it was most likely y/n's. Ron wasn't sure what to say next, "Remember when Harry spilt juice down him when you smiled at him and breakfast." Hermione smiled at Ron, understanding what he was doing. Y/n lifted her head off Hermione's lap and smiled and nodded. "Remember when we flew my dad's car to rescue him from his aunt and uncle"

"Then his uncle fell out the window" y/n let out a laugh.

"Or when he used liquid luck to ask you to be his girlfriend and ended up messing up still" Hermione laughed.

"You saw that?!" Y/n laughed.

"Yeah we did" Hermione and Ron laughed. "And when he comes back we'll tell him we saw that" Hermione said, y/n and Ron stopped laughing, Hermione added, "because he will come back"

* * *

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort shouted.

Y/n screamed, "no!" and tried to run towards him. Ron and Hermione stopped her, they had to hug her as she tried to fight them off her. "I'm going to kill you!" She shouted. Emotions were taking over her and Voldemort started to laugh.

"You can not kill me now" he grinned, as y/n stood still holding onto her wand tight. "Harry Potter is dead" he repeated stepping closer. Voldemort asked for people to step forward who wanted to join him. Only Draco did. But he was doing as his parents asked, he wanted to fight by these people who had protected him all these years. He wanted to fight for Harry Potter. But still he walked forward. Voldemort hugged him but Draco froze, looking straight ahead to his parents. Neville stepped forward.

"Neville" y/n whispered, trying to hold back the tears in her eyes.

They laughed Neville, Neville Longbottom, but he didn't back down, he was going to say what he had too. It was the right thing to do. He was going to make Voldemort listen. "It doesn't matter that Harry's gone. People die everyday! Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. He's still with us, in here. So's Fred... Remus, Tonks, all of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. It's not over!" Neville shouted.

Y/n was ready. If she couldn't spend the rest of her life with Harry then she didn't want to live. She stepped forward, wand raised. Neville stood just behind her. "What a stupid girl-" Voldemort was cut off when y/n cast a spell at him. He looked at her disgusted and raised the elder wand. He was about to cast the killing curse.

Harry heard, he felt y/n's bravery. He felt all their bravery. This was it. He jumped out of Hagrid's arms and ran.

Voldemort turned and watched, trying to cast spells at Harry.

The war was not over yet. But they would make sure Voldemort lost.

He ran and y/n ran after him. Why? She wasn't sure. Before Voldemort could cast a spell at her she cast one first, only turning back slightly. She never stopped running.

Smoke filled the corridors, she could see a figure walking through. "Harry" she whispered.

"Y/n?" He whispered back, while trying to get to her. As they emerged from the smoke Harry wrapped his arms tight around her but only for a second, "You shouldn't be here, he'll kill you" Harry warned in a low tone.

"You shouldn't be here, he'll kill you" y/n repeated back to Harry, "I'm not leaving you, Harry." Harry sighed, but pulled her close, he knew he didn't have to protect her but it was a natural reflex he did when he was around her. He always felt like he needed to protect her. While Harry was thinking about what his life would be like with her, y/n cast a spell making him snap out of his daydream.

"Kill the snake. Then it's just him" Harry said, y/n nodded and let go of his hand. He took hold of it again "I love you. Remember that-"

"Don't you dare say it, Harry Potter." Y/n cut him off and closed her eyes, holding them tightly shut. She opened them, looking into his eyes and whispered, "I love you too."

Harry walked into the great hall, looking at the survivors and the fallen. Everyone looked happy. But Harry, he was looking for y/n. He spotted Ron and Hermione sitting on the table, with a body lying in between them. Harry picked up his pace. "Is she dead?" He asked, hiding his emotions.

"No, Harry. She's hit her head really bad, Nurse said she had to rest now" Hermione said, slightly offended the way Harry assumed the worst.

"She's asleep, Harry, why don't you get something to eat and drink" Ron suggested. "We'll keep an eye on her" he added.

Harry knew he was hungry and thirsty. He was also tired. But he wanted to hold y/n in his arms and fall asleep, like it should be.

Thanks for reading!

Part 2 anyone?