"Harry Potter is dead" : Harry Potter (2)

Requested by Grace_2015
-----------------------------------------------

Harry knew he was hungry and thirsty. He was also tired. But he wanted to hold y/n in his arms and fall asleep, like it should be. Harry huffed and went to get some food.

"I hope she'll be okay..." Ron trailed off and then whispered, "After all her and Harry have been through..." but trailed off again.

"She'll be fine, she just needs rest... we all need rest" Hermione said, twisting y/n's hair around her finger and then straightening it out just to repeat it again. "Harry seems a little on edge" Hermione whispered.

"You'd think he'd be happy-"

"Would you be if Hermione were lying there right now and you were told to get some food?" Harry asked, holding two pieces of buttered bread in his hands and seemed to manage two cups of water too. Ron struggled for words, "No, I didn't think you would" Harry huffed. Ron moved out the way for Harry to sit down and he stood next to Hermione who had decided it best to leave Harry alone. Once again she felt heart broken that Harry still brought some food and drink for her even though she probably wouldn't wake up until the next morning. Hermione motioned to Ron to follow her, so he did.

Harry watched as Ron and Hermione walked away hand in hand, he didn't smile although the thought was there to smile. He stared at the doorway watching people come and go, then he looked to y/n.

"Come on y/n, I know you can hear me. I know you're not dead but I just want to see your eyes... Please" Harry whispered to y/n. When she didn't move he talked again, this time, talking as though she was awake, "I got us some slices of bread and some water, they didn't have any pumpkin juice or butter bear... unfortunately" He laughed then bit into his slice, then placing the other on a small piece of tissue next to him for y/n. He ate it slowly, taking a sip of water after every bite. He didn't want to look at her face, she looked too pale to still be alive. Harry let out an involuntary sob as he looked down. He had lost his appetite, he help the bread loosely in his hands as they dangled in between his knees. He took another sip of water. Looking over to what was left of the doors to the Great Hall he could see Hermione and Ron look away. Of course they were watching, Harry understood that but he wished they weren't. It made him feel hopeless. He sniffed and wiped his face free from tears. He let out another sob.

"I hope those are happy tears" y/n mumbled, pulling herself to sit up. She sighed as she slouched. Harry snapped his head to look at her. "I took a pretty bad bash to the head but I think I'll be alright" y/n said as Harry stared at her. He was memorising her face as if it would be the last time he would see it again. He knew that wasn't true. "It's about time don't you think?" She asked, looking over at Hermione and Ron.

"They say that about us too" Harry spoke finally, intertwining his hand in hers. She smiled and looked to Harry.

"Why are your glasses always broke?" She laughed. Harry shrugged and pushed them on his face more. "So we won" she said.

"Yeah we did" Harry sighed. "What to do next..." he trailed off.

"Finish our last year wouldn't be a bad start" y/n laughed a little but didn't smile. "Who would of thought that after all this we would just have to go back to school?"

"It seems silly really" Harry agreed, "but at least we'll be together..." he trailed off. Y/n smiled again. Harry lifted his free hand, dropping the bread on the floor and caressed her cheek. She leaned in planting a kiss on his lips.

2 Years Later.

Mrs Weasley ran around frantically trying to get the dresses in order. She remembered when Bill and Fleur got married at home. "Where's Harry?" She demanded, not to anyone as they were all outside raising the tent once again. She ran up the stairs shouting "Harry!"

"Mrs Weasley, Harry's outside with Ron" y/n smiled down at her as she was on a higher level of the house.

"Oh right, sorry my dear" Mrs Weasley flapped her arms around and walked back down the stairs.

y/n walked back into her room where she was getting ready. Hermione and Ginny were ready but y/n had to wait until Mrs Weasley gave the orders for her to get ready. "You never know Ron might pop the question" Ginny joked, glancing at y/n who was staring out the window.

"Oh I don't know about that" Hermione said but she was hoping he would. They both looked to y/n. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Are you feeling sick again?"

"No I'm fine, just watching them set it up" y/n replied, smiling as she saw Harry and Ron were arguing. "They've been arguing for about ten minutes" she laughed. Ginny and Hermione looked to the window. 

Harry and Ron had indeed been arguing. Ron knew something Harry wanted to know, about y/n of course. "Ron. Tell me" 

"I can't, I promised Hermione" Ron huffed, "No" He said again before Harry could argue. Of course Hermione knew what was going on with y/n and she was going to tell Harry but y/n had written it into her vows.

y/n was ready, she stood in the doorway with only a curtain to cover her from Harry's vision. Her dress wasn't pure white but it looked white. It stretched out behind her and she was feeling a little uncomfortable in it, "I feel like my stomach is huge" y/n whispered to her bridesmaids, Hermione and Ginny. They looked to each other and smiled, thinking she would need to get used to that feeling. She fiddled with her hair as she felt in pulling, nearly knocking the vail off. She huffed, she was getting nervous which was making her agitated. The music began and y/n clutched the red roses in her hands as the curtain lifted and she began to walk down the aisle. 

Time stopped for them both as they stood with their hands in each others. Harry was nearly crying already as he said his vows and placed the ring on y/n's finger. y/n was starting to worry that her vows weren't good enough, but it was her time now. "Harry Potter I take you to be my husband in sickness and in health till death do us part" She began, her voice was steady but she knew it wouldn't last, "I will love you forever and always" She sniffed as she felt the tears surface her eyes, "And we will last forever, I knew that from the day I met you. Us two- Us three will be just fine" y/n let out a sob at the end and laughed a little letting the tears fall, as she placed the ring on her finger. Harry frowned as did everyone else but Hermione and Ron who were grinning. 

Harry then looked into y/n's eyes, "You mean- your-" Harry cut himself off as y/n nodded as she bit her lip trying to stop the tears. Harry let out a sob as he laced his arms around her waist and kissed her, then lifting her up and spinning her around. "We're having a baby?"

"Yes" 

Thanks for reading! Sorry this has took so long....

I'll be doing a Christmas special that will be in two parts! Part 1 will be posted on Christmas eve and Part 2 will be posted on Christmas day!