Finding Eva: Harry Potter

Requested by evagranger101
--------------------------------------------
Year 5

"Harry, how could you do that to Eva?" Hermione scolded Harry. Harry lowered himself on the sofa in the Gryffindor common room. "Could you at least tell me where she went so I can find her?" Hermione asked impatiently.
"I don't know" Harry mumbled.
"Honestly Harry, I know I'm your best friend and you know... guys are meant to stick up for each other but that was probably the stupidest thing you could do" Ron said, trying to ease his statement by smiling down at Harry.
"Oh wow, thanks Ron" Harry mumbled, he looked up at them and to the fire.
"Harry" Hermione huffed, "Just because you're the chosen one" Hermione used air quotations around 'chosen one'.
Before she could say what she was about to Ron did, "Doesn't give you the right to go around kissing people who aren't your girlfriend, I can't imagine how she's feeling"
"I can-"
Ron cut Hermione off again, "That's because you a girl." Hermione glared at Ron as she hadn't finished her sentence.
Hermione sat down next to Harry, "What made you do it?" She asked and added, "and don't say 'I don't know'"
"Something just...I-" Harry cut himself off before he could say 'I don't know'. "She was just showing me some attention that I wanted from Eva, but she's been so busy with her studies" Harry explained.
"That didn't give you the right to go snog someone, especially Cho, I mean, Eva's always known you've had a bit of a thing for her..." Ron rambled on and then when his eyes caught Hermione's he trailed off. "But maybe try and talk to her?" Ron added, smiling at Hermione. She rolled her eyes, but Ron was right with everything he had just said.
"We need to find her first" Hermione said. Rubbing Harry's back for comfort as he was getting a little stressed.

Neville ran in after a minute, he said breathlessly "the Chamber of Secrets is open again" and then collapsed in a chair.
Harry asked impatiently, "and?"
"A couple of people, Umbrage included seen Eva go that way"
"Of course, she talks to Moaning Myrtle a lot!" Hermione jumped up out of her seat.

***

Eva had seen enough, she backed back into her corner but jumped when she seen Malfoy. He looked at Eva's tear stained face and felt a prick of pain run through him. It soon faded when he seen Harry and Cho. "The could of picked a more private place" Malfoy mumbled.
"Tell me about it" Eva sniffed.
"Oi Potter!" Malfoy shouted, pulling Eva into his side, she struggled but when she seen Harry's face...
She pushed Malfoy away from her and walked away. Eva heard Harry shouting and begging her to stop and talk to her. She wasn't going to talk to him, or Ron, or Hermione. She didn't like talking about her problems with the living, they always had something better to do. Eva went to the girls lavatory on the first floor. Once she reached the toilets she went straight to the mirror to wipe her eyes. She tried the tap but it was broken. "Every time you come into this bathroom, you still try the broken tap" Moaning Myrtle laughed. Eva looked to Myrtle and let out a sigh and moved to the other sink and turned on the cold tap and then splashed her face with water. "Why so glum? It's not like your dead" Myrtle said, popping out of the mirror with the broken tap.
"Harry cheated"
"Harry... Potter?" Myrtle asked, Eva nodded. "Who with? I could scare her.... or him"
"Cho" Eva sighed pulling her skirt down and leaning against one of the toilet stalls. "Did you have a boyfriend while you were here?" Eva asked, hoping to get some advice, or just talk.
"No, Eva, look at me, I'm hideous"
"I don't think you are" Eva said.
"That's sweet of you" Myrtle said, moving closer to Eva, she very rarely did, with Eva noticed. "I'm surprised you've never asked me how I died" she said.
"Thought it would be a delicate subject" Eva said and then mumbled something under her breath.
"Yes, I was standing right there-" Myrtle stopped herself, "what did you just say?"
"I've heard Harry say it in his sleep, I don't know what it means" Eva said. Myrtle pointed to the broken tap.

"You've opened the Chamber of Secrets

"You've opened the Chamber of Secrets. I think you should go in, it's quite the adventure" Myrtle grinned, Eva couldn't see the grin so she went in.

***

After an hour of searching Harry, Ron and Hermione came out of the Chamber of Secrets. Eva wasn't down there and Harry knew Myrtle wouldn't lie to him. "Where is she?" Harry demanded.
"I don't know, she's your girlfriend, I think you should know" Myrtle laughed and disappeared down the toilet. Harry let out a loud groan.
"Nothing can hurt her down there, Harry" Ron said, trying to be helpful. Harry stormed out, he was going to search the grounds. He had to talk to her, he wanted her back and he wanted to know how she opened the chamber.

Eva was sat near the whomping willow, she kept her distance, it could be very violent at times. "Where have you been, I couldn't find you anywhere" Harry asked, as he approached her.
"Staying away from you" Eva said as she watched the tree shake slightly as though it was cold. Eva stood up and said, looking into Harry's eyes, her mascara ruined, "We've been back for about three months and your already all over Cho, and don't say it was because of the mistletoe."
"I know, I'm sorry... she was just giving me attention I wanted from you-" Harry saw that wasn't going to cut it, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I want you back, please" he begged.
Eva scoffed, "you've already done it Harry, I don't think I could trust you again" she said, shaking her head.

"Please, one more chance, I'll prove myself to you

"Please, one more chance, I'll prove myself to you. I- I love you" Harry pleaded, admitting his true feelings for her.
Eva looked at him for a moment, she could see in his eyes he meant it all, "I love you too Harry" before he could kiss her she carried on, "but, I think it might take some time to regain your trust..."

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's short, I've left the ending for you to decide...
(Gifs not mine, found of GIPHY)
UPDATES TO COME:
- Jacob & Queenie (+ Reader) imagine
- Remus Lupin (The Marauders) imagine
- maybe a Snape & Harry (+ Reader) imagine
- maybe a young Snape imagine too
As per usual, updates are slow, I'm sorry