The Girl Who Lived : Draco & Harry (+Reader) (2)

Part 2

Harry had walked out of Dumbledore's office that day confused. When he saw y/n it was a strange feeling, it was as if he knew her. It was like he was looking in a mirror-

* * *

"Sorry" I said after I bumped into someone, causing me to drop my books.

"It's okay, my fault" he said. I looked up to see Harry Potter, "nice to see you again"

"You too, I was just going to the library to take these back" I said, nodding to the books I had just picked up.

"You've read all them?" He asked, surprised. I nodded, "You and my friend would get on really well" he laughed.

"Hermione? Yes I've met her, we meet in the library sometimes" I smiled. "I better take these back" I said, beginning to walk away.

"I'll help you" Harry offered, I smiled as a way of saying thank you. He took some books off me and we walked side by side to the library. "You seem too nice to be in Slytherin" Harry said with a light hearted laugh.

"Well..." I trailed off, placing the last book back. "I do feel I'm in the wrong house but that's where he hat put me..." I trailed off again and Harry nodded, looking over my shoulder.

"On a library date, Potter!" I turned my head to see who it was after people began laughing. It was Draco. Draco's smile faded and he looked slightly ashamed. I turned back to Harry, who was now looking at me.

"I've helped him with some homework before, he's been acting very strange after that" I explained as I could see Harry wanted an explanation. "Why does he hate you so much?" I asked, after a moment of silence.

"You'd have to ask him that" Harry laughed, I smiled. "It's complicated" Harry said, I nodded, clearly he didn't want to tell me either. We seemed to have walked to the court yards. "How do you know Dumbledore, you seem really close to him?" He asked, as we sat on the window ledge.

"He took care of me growing up. I was abandoned as a child" I said, rubbing my head where a scar lay. I wasn't abandoned, my parents were killed but Albus never told me who it was and I didn't like telling people that.

"My Aunt and Uncle took care of me, my parents were killed" Harry said, he looked as though he said it a lot. I looked from the floor to him, that was very odd. Harry touched his forehead on his right.

"Your head hurt?" I asked, frowning and touching my scar once again.

"Yeah something like that" Harry mumbled, "Have you noticed how much Draco follows you?" He whispered.

"What do you mean?" Harry nodded to tell me to look around. I turned and Draco was sitting on a window ledge a couple of feet away from us. Before I could think of what to do Draco got to his feet and walked away. I didn't know what to say, what was there to say about that?

* * *

Harry and y/n had spend a significant amount of time together and to y/n she seemed as though she had more in common everyday with him. She woke up thinking of him and went to sleep thinking about him. Draco had kept his distance but his friends had stopped picking on her, that was, to y/n, a success but she wanted Draco to be her friend. Y/n knew she would have to try and talk to him.

* * *

Yesterday Harry and I were talking about the houses we were sorted into. I had said I wasn't placed in the right house and he said he thought the same years ago.

I walked down through the court yard, trying to pass the circle of students. I could see one of Draco's 'friends' and I know there was something going on with them and probably Harry. I stood outside the circle trying to see or hear what was going on but it was no use, I'm far too small. I pushed through, "Oi" Ron huffed, "oh hi y/n" he sighed, looking sympathetic.