Chapter 4

John and I stopped at a corner with guitars in hand.

John was walking toward a red gate, which I followed. He opened the gate and lead me in.

"Where are we?" I asked.
John looked around for a moment  before answering. He pointed at the sign,"This is Strawberry fields. Me aunt Mimi used to bring me here when I was small, I come here all the time, to write music mostly". He said, while he was still looking around.
We walked a little ways, and picked a spot to sit down under a tree.
"What're we gonna write?"I stupidly asked. 
"I dunno...music love,music." He cheekily said. Making fun of my stupidity.
We started to play some Elvis,then Buddy Holly. John turned out to be a very very lovely singer and guitarist.We didn't write a song, because we spent the rest of the time talking about random stuff. John talked about his parents, that his mother died in a terrible road accident, though he said she wasn't like mother ,she was more like a sister or an aunt, but he loved her dearly anyway.And how his father left when he was born, so he was raised by his aunt Mimi and Uncle George.. And I talked about my father and about how he was dying. And that my mother is always busy. He put two and two together about what Mr. Epstein was talking about earlier.

"What do you want to do now?"I asked.

"Ooh, we could call Paul and George and hang out with them if you don't mind." He said.

"Ooh that sounds fun, let's do it!" I exclaimed.
-
-
We grabbed our guitars left Strawberry fields and to a phone booth to call Paul, and George.
-
-
"Hello?" Paul said.
"Oh hello Paulie!It's John!" John said in a squeaky girl voice, and then winked at me,which I couldn't help but laugh.
"Hey Johnny what do ye want?"Paul said.
"Do ye wanna come hang out with me and Lil?" John asked.
"Who's Lil?" Paul said loudly.
"A friend. Come on we're gonna pick you up!" John whined.
"Ok!" Paul whined back.
They sounded like little kids.

"Good. Lil and I will be there soon." John said.
And they both hung up.
"That arse. He can be such a baby." John said sarcastically.

I laughed at his sarcasm.