Chapter 12

I woke up in my bed to the feeling of someone shaking me. I slowly opened my tired eyes to see my mum, crying.
I've only seen my mum cry a few times. Only when my dad was doing worse.
But I could tell this was bad. I held her hand while she got down on her knees and buried her crying face in my comforter. I lifted my head slightly to see my sister.
I haven't seen her in so long, she looked so different. She was crying too.
Her beautiful green eyes bloodshot red.
I knew.
My father was gone.
Poof.
Disappeared.
I knew he was dead or else my sister wouldn't be here. Or my mum wouldn't be waling before me.
I started to cry too, covering my eyes with my hand. As if I was trying to hide my complete and udder sadness.Even though they felt it too.
I got up practically pushing my mum out of the way. And ran to his room. Bed, empty.
I didn't even say goodbye.
I ran down the stairs, opened the door,and just ran.
Not knowing where I was headed, running in my pajamas and bare feet. Just wanted to be away. Alone.
Didn't want to face Pete,George, Paul, or even John.
My beloved Johnny. Whom I loved so much.
Tears soaking my face, I ran and went to Strawberry fields. Which was stupid if I wasn't expecting to see John there.
But to my surprise he was nowhere to be found.
I sat under a tree in a fetal position, my head down resting in my arms.
Then, to my surprise, I had a visitor.
"Lil?"
"Lil are ye alright love?" It was John.
Sweet sweet John.
I looked up revealing my face, tear soaked and eyes bloodshot.
He knelt down beside me and rubbed my back, then I quickly pulled him in for hug.
"He's gone! He's gone! My father is dead. He gone forever!" I sobbed.
John started rocking me back and forth, shushing me.
I looked up at him and kissed him.
I couldn't contain it any longer. I loved John Lennon!
He kissed back, then I let go.
We got up, and went for a walk, him carrying me because he didn't want me walking in my bare feet.
We went to a restaurant for some breakfast.
"Lil, be my girl." John said, casually as we walked along the walkway.
I didn't want to seem to desperate, so I waited a second before answering.
"Yes! Of course I will!" I said wiping tears from my cheeks.