Chapter 9

I pull my closet door open, and rummage through my clothes. I had noticed from the cold breeze blowing through the window, that I was going to need a sweater. So finally, after a few minutes of indecision, I settled on a gray wool sweater,some jeans and wool socks.
Then again, I walked out into the hall, pile of clothes in hand, to our only bathroom, and I shut the door behind me.

I slipped out of my pajamas, and stepped into the tub/shower, and felt the hot water trickle down my back.
As I washed my hair, I loudly hummed "Don't Pity Me" by Dion.
-
-
-
After I put on my change of clothes, I brushed my teeth, and pulled my hair up into a ponytail, letting my bangs hang down in my eyes, and putting on a headband that covered my ears.
Applying a tiny bit of makeup, mascara and eyeliner.

Practically flying down the stairs, ending up standing before my mother and my aunt in the kitchen.

"Can you run errands for me?" My mum cooed, wiping tears from her face, and putting her hands on her hips.
"You bet." I cheered, pulling my mum in for a hug, she slipped a pound or two into my hand, and I gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Then I moved over to my aunt and she did the same.
"I'll be back shortly." I saluted, shutting the door, departing us.