PISCERO the Legend of the Dark Sea

"At an island somewhere near the equator was said to be the nest of creatures with special abilities called Piscero. Not long ago..there were highschool students who went to a trip to that island. They didn't know any thing about that island. All they were after was to study the different kinds of flowers and trees that are unknown from the world. But, during their camping some students heard someone screaming and on the next morning they found the water stained with blood. It was reported that there were 4 young girls that gone missing. After the incident, tourists that had came to the island have been experiencing ungrateful things. They hear crying sounds at night, someone playing in the water, being watched, and their stuffs are gone missing but if not, it will be wet by lake water. Since then, it was name as Dark Sea" an old man said to a child.

"Whoa!! Are you sure grandpa? That sounds scary!" the child said to the old man.

"Haha. Yes of course. Now, remember do not go near any bodies of water especially because you can't swim. Understood?"

"Yes grandpa! I will never ever go to any bodies of water except my bath tub because I can't swim" the child answered.

"Hahaha! Okay. Now, go play outside"
"Hehe..Bye grandpa!" the child answered.

"Hmm...Always be careful Axcel. You are not like any other kids out there. You are special. And I hope you will do good in the future." the old man says while looking at his grandchild playing happily in the play ground.

And that started everything...