2

"Where am I?"

"Axcel.." Axcel turned to face the person whose calling her name and smiled brightly when see found out who it was.

"Grandpa!" Axcel exclaimed in joy and hurriedly went to hug his grandfather.

"I missed you!" she said.

"Axcel go back" her grandfather stated.

"Go back where? I wanna spend time with you Grandpa, didn't you miss me?" Axcel asked.

"Of course I missed you. But you need to go back."

"What? I can't seem to get what you're saying grandpa. Is there something wrong?" said Axcel.

"You can't stay here much longer, you have to go back."

"No! I wanna be with you. Ever since you left everything changed! I don't want to go*sob*" Axcel defended.

"Shhh..that's enough don't cry. You have to understand. Its not yet your time, you have a lot of things to do. And you can't just leave everyone that loves you immediately. Now, be a good girl and go back. Someone's waiting for you.." Her grandfather said.

"But.." Axcel was cut off.

"Axcel wake up"

"Axcel wake up"

"Wake up!" Axcel's grandfather's voice changed to Diyn's. It was clearly screaming ,telling her to wake up.

"Axcel wake up! wake up! Come on, please wake up!" it shouted.

"Haaughh!*coughs off water*" Axcel finally opened her eyes and coughed all the sea water that she drank.

"Thank God!" Diyn immediately embraced Axcel.

"Good girl" said Diyn and patted Axcel's head.

"Where are we?" Axcel questioned weakly.

"It's not important. You crazy girl i thought--ugh. Never mind that."

"Thanks for saving me. You really are my hero slash best friend slash brother."

"Haha. Of course I will be there for you. You're my rose, remember?" Diyn said smiling at Axcel.

"Yes" Axcel then hugged Diyn. She is really thankful for having him as a best friend. Ever since they were little Diyn is always there to protect her, comfort her every time she's lonely, or sad. And at the time when Axcel's grandfather died, Diyn was the only one who stand by her side and cheered her up since her parents are busy.

They stayed in that position for than 10 minutes and went home after it. It was an exhausting day for the both of them but, also the most shocking day for Axcel. 

3rd person's POV

"Hey Draco! Bring it back! I can't breathe"

"Idiot! You can breathe underwater, your a survivor stupid!"

"Eh? Oh right, i remember. I'm a Piscero"

"Kairo! Draco! Stop playing around. You know what will happen if Janu finds out that you guys are messing around with his things right? Now put that back and mind your businesses!"

"Oi. Leo you're such a kj."

"Yeah. It seems like you have feelings for Janu. you always think of him first."

"Draco's right"

"What the?? You guys think I'm gay?! You idiots! I'm just protecting you guys from the wrath of Janu when he gets angry! And now your saying that I'm a gay?!"