7

Lance's POV
"Lance go on a date with me and I promise to not bother Axcel anymore" Lisa offered. esh. Why does this girl have a hard head? Wait what?

"I told you I can't go, i have plans with Axcel and Denzsil today. So i can't go with you" i lied. The things is I don't like Lisa but Lisa has this thing they called 'crush' on me and she's crazy! I think she is sick.

"But Denz told me that I can date you today since Axcel and him will spend time together" she explained which made my eyebrows meet each other.

"Axcel. and. Denzsil. Together?!" I asked.

"Yes! I even talk to him yesterday. Wait...don't try to change the topic!" she said annoyed. That's why i didn't see them this morning! Aish!

"Lisa did Denzsil, by any chamce have told you where they went?" i sweetly asked her. Yeah baby. I'm a playboy remember?

"Hmm..from what i remember he said something about the boat ride? Yeah! The boat ride." One thing only came to my mind "sea"

"Bye Lisa!" I bid good bye to Lisa even though i didn't answer her question more like a command . Whatever I don't have time for her anyways.

Aish where could they be? I've been circling around this area for about half an hour to find them. Diyn, I swear to my Mother that i will not let you touch Axcel again and I will punch you hard right on the face if I will find you!

"Diyn, let me go! Where are you taking me?! You said that Lance will be with us. Where is he now?" I quickly turned my gaze to the direction where i heard Axcel's voice complaining. And because I have good eyesight, I found their exact location. The were about to enter a boat. Diyn already got in the boat but he is struggling to get Axcel in it. Lucky for me, Axcel is a stubborn lady. I hurriedly went to their location and when I got there I could see Diyn's eyes burning in anger.

"Axcel!" I called out. She turned to face me with a smile on her face. God i miss that smile.

"Lance! You're here!" She went to me and pull me in a hug.

0_0

>///<

Sh*t! This is making me gay.

" I thought you won't show up. Where were you?" she asked after she let go out from the hug.

I look at Diyn's direction and saw him averted his gaze. Aish. As much as I want him to be dead and hated by Axcel, I can't do it. After all he is still my best friend who've gone crazy because of this girl

"I had to go somewhere. But I'm here now so let's go?" I offered.

"Mmm" She said and nodded.

So we went inside the boat that Diyn had been riding on.

"Diyn..where are we going?" Axcel asked.

"Uhm..nowhere. We're just going to take a boat ride." Both Axcel and I nodded.

Diyn started the engine and we rode off.

While Axcel is happily  looking at the view i averted my gaze to Diyn. He was looking at me like he wants to kill me. I shot him a 'What-are-you-planning- look.'

And he replied 'Why-did-you-showed-up?-Look'

I smirked at that tho.

I gave him a taunting look and he looked really pissed.

Haha! I win.

"Hey guys!!!!" we covered our ears using our hands because of Axcel shouted so loud.