6

Axcel's POV

  "Hey Diyn did you mentioned to Lance that we are leaving at 9?" i asked.

"Yes. I even texted him. But all that he  reply is 'OK' " Diyn answered. Now where did that playboy go? I'll seriously punch him in the face if ever he comes it's already 8:30 in the morning and the bus will be here at 9:00 What is he up to?

"I'm here~!!" Someone shouted from afar. Hmm..speaking of the devil.

"Diyn, hold these please"  I said to Diyn while handing my bags to him. I will rip you to pieces Lance Yukomi!

I smiled at  Lance so that he will not know what I'm going to do to him and he smiled back. I changed my expression to the angry one and it scared the h*** out of him. He tried to run but unfortunately I am the fastest runner here so I got him before he could get away.

"You're dead" Diyn spoke as soon as we came to his side.

"Ya' think?" Lance said sarcastically.

"Where were you?" I started to interrogate him.

"Place where you don't see me" I pinched his left ear after hearing his mannerless answer.

"Ow! Ow! Ouch-hey! Quit it!" he complained.

"I'm being serious here. Didn't i teach you to answer with manners?! Where were you?" I repeated.

"Ow. Okay fine! I got up late. Happy?" he answered annoyed. Tss.

"Okay bus' here" Diyn spoke that made our attention turn to his. Oh. The bus is here. I hurriedly got my bags from him and went inside the bus first. We're going for a trip. Well school field trip that is. And they say that this year we will have an amazing destination, although i haven't know what the destination's name. Oh well ,I guess I'll  find out when we get there.

 Oh well ,I guess I'll  find out when we get there

Diyn's POV

Huh. I guess this field trip is my chance to confess to Axcel. Yeah you heard it right.  I like Axcel since we were little. And i can't stand it when she is away from me. I will do anything to make her happy, Axcel is  the only person that made me feel that I'm not alone since I'm an adopted child. She didn't treat me differently.

I have been her childhood friend and also her best friend ever since we were 4 years old. I know all her problems, fears, and mistakes. That's how close we are.

During the incident that happened last month, i got so worried. I was going home from the coffee shop that my 'parents' own when a friend -well more like a fan of Axcel - ran to me and said that she saw Axcel in the water. I panicked since i know that she's afraid of it and she doesn't know how to swim in a motioned water. So i hurriedly ran to their location and when i got there i saw Axcel swimming. I tried to call her and convince her to go back but she didn't listen and continue swimming. Aish!

"Oh ...Hi Diyn, your worried about that slut? Forget her! She's not even that pretty." One of the girls that challenged Axcel said to me and clinged on my arm. My temper had drop. I'm angry! She called Axcel A slut?! 

I took her arm away from my arm and pushed her away. I don't hurt girls, unless they push me to. She got unbalanced luckily her mates caught her.

"What the f-- Diyn! How dare you push me?!" she exclaimed.

" Huh. How dare me? Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?  How dare you call Axcel a slut?! Didn't you know that you look like a poor dog? And Axcel not pretty?  Girl,  you should really get you eyes check!  You r getting blind. Don't call me Diyn because we are not close and I don't even know you!  Tss.  Your so pathetic. If something happens to Axcel, I will shut your family down! Got that?" I angrily said and pointing her with my index finger. I heared her and her mates gulped. Huh.  So they do know.

Even though my family is not on the richest family in Asia,  my family is still the richest family in our country.

Then suddenly there was a fog.  Huh?  Fog at summer?  That's weird. 

"Go get help  or I'll throw you into the water.  Pick one? " I said to the one that is wearing fake eyelashes.  Then I see she ran to the nearest fisherman and got help from him and that is why we got Axcel.

We saw her body floating in the water.  My heart was pounding crazily. Only thing that I was thinking at the moment was "Please wake up"

We went to the shore and we tried our best to make her live. And we succeeded. That made me feel relieved.

I lost her once,  I won't lose her twice. That's why I'm taking any chances I have to be with her and hopefully make her feel my love for her as a man and not just a best friend nor a close friend or brother.

Time passes~~~

2nd day of field trip

It's the second day of our trip and so far so good. I'm still working on a plan on how to get Lance away from us.  He's always there between us.  Like a third wheeler, but,  the things is Axcel and I are not couples.

I asked help from Lisa to date Lance for the day, since she has a crush on him it didn't take long enough for her to agree. So it was settled.  Lisa dates Lance ,while I will take  Axcel to a boat ride and confess to her under the stars in the middle of the sea. Is it romantic or what?  Any suggestions?      nah. I'll do it my way.

"Axcel!" i called her name and she immediately looked at me.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Let's go with me" i said. She looked at me with curious eyes.

"Where?"

"It's a secret" she pouted her lips. Cute!

"That's not fair!" She whined.

"Nope. C'mon  let's go" and i grabbed her hand.

"Is Lance coming too?" I felt a slight pain in my heart when she said that. I tried my best to plaster a smile on my face and answer her.

"Hmm..I'll try. We'll see him there, let's go" I said and run outside the hotel.

I'm gonna make you happy today my Rose<3