Chapter Five- Fresh's House

The journey was silent, other than directions from Fresh.
Once they arrived at Fresh's house, Fresh took the house key out his pocket and unlocked the door.
PJ picked Fresh up off his wheelchair and walked inside, placing Fresh gently on the couch. PJ then carried Fresh's wheelchair inside, locking the door. PJ sat down next to Fresh, picking him up and placing him on PJ's lap.
Fresh blushed, leaning into PJ's chest, smiling. PJ also blushed and kissed Fresh's cheek.
"What am I going to do about school?" Muttered Fresh, getting comfortable.
"I could take you...? And look after you...." Suggested PJ, wrapping his arms around the fragile frame of Fresh.
"That'd be nice.... But wouldn't you be made fun of?" Asked Fresh, looking up at PJ, a worried glint in his mismatching eyes.
"I don't care, I love you so I don't even care if I get kicked out of the basketball team." Stated PJ lovingly, rubbing Fresh's shoulder, making Fresh purr in an almost cat-like way. "Heh, I love how adorable you are~" Fresh blushed at this comment, still purring.
"P-paperjam stop making me flustered..." purred Fresh as PJ lied down so Fresh was laying on PJ's chest.
"Fine my little kitten~" Teased PJ.
"S-shut up..." Muttered Fresh as he reached for the TV remote.
"So what we gonna watch?" Asked PJ.
"Some 90's thing I recorded..." Muttered Fresh before continuing. "If you want to that is... your my guest...."
"Nah it's fine babe." Smiled PJ as Fresh's face flushed pure violet as soon as the word 'babe' left PJ's mouth.
"A-are you s-sure?" Stuttered Fresh, blushing.
"Yeah, want anything to eat, babe?" Purred PJ into Fresh's ear making him blush darker and hide his face in the crook of PJ's neck, nodding slightly.
Fresh hasn't eaten all day, not even breakfast so he was glad that PJ brought food up. "P-please... I've not eaten all day..." Muttered Fresh, glancing up at PJ's face as he sat up, picking Fresh up along with him.
"Not even breakfast?" Asked PJ, standing up and holding Fresh bridal style.
"N-no...." Muttered Fresh leaning into PJ.
"Why?" PJ asked sternly.
"I....I...." Fresh teared up.
"Hey calm down! I didn't mean to make you cry sweetie!" PJ hugged Fresh tightly yet gently.
It took a while for Fresh to calm down, before he spoke up, or whispered more like. "I... I wanted to starve myself.... A-and I b-barely earn enough to pay for enough food...."
PJ sighed. "Why didn't you say anything?"
"..." Fresh's stayed silent.
"C'mon Fresh, love tell me..."
"I d-didn't want to be a bother...."
"You aren't though."
Fresh looked away. He didn't believe PJ.
"Your not sweetie." PJ gently forced Fresh to look at him.
"B-but you could be with your friends or something.... Not having to take care of a nerd like me..." Muttered Fresh, averting his eyes.
"Fresh. I'd rather be with you all my life, if I had to give up my social life for you, I would. I would even love to marry you someday." Stated PJ gently placing a kiss on Fresh's mouth before pulling away.
Fresh blushed. "B-but your life could be so much better...."
"Fresh, love, I've got street smarts and you've got book smarts, we're the best couple out there, if anything happens, you can find a good job while I know the safest areas and whatnot." Smiled PJ, Fresh had to agree, if anything went wrong they'd find a way out.
"Y-Your right...." Sighed Fresh.
"I'll get my dad to come later with some extra food, I'm sure he won't mind." Smiled PJ, holding Fresh close.
"Ok.... Thank you...." Whispered Fresh kissing PJ's cheek.
Hopefully, everything would turn out great for these new lovers.

(Eyyy another chapter up (finally), sorry it isn't as long as the other chapters but I've been experiencing writers block. If you have any ideas please comment them, I'd be grateful. In a few chapters I'm going to do a "Thanks" chapter for many things, idea's given, voters and so on. It would be amazing if you could comment an idea, I'll most likely use it so you'd get to be in the chapter! Have a nice day, the next chapter will be up hopefully before the 12th of December (2016).)