....

Valentine's day was definitely on the worst day, Monday. Where was the fun and romance when you had to get back to your mundane life without even fully enjoying the special day? 

At least, that's what the Goldstein sisters both were thinking while going back to their apartment. They were just starting to have fun and Tina was getting more and more relaxed and then they all realized it was already after midnight, which made Tina freak out, she had a really early start that day and man was she going to regret that. 

While they were both leaving and saying their goodbyes Queenie was sporting quite a clear smirk "What?" "Not here sis, not here..." Just few seconds after the door behind them closed Tina once again "What?"-ed Queenie. 

"Oh nothing, nothing, just your little blush and your thoughts. Who could've thought..." Tina wanted nothing more than to smack Queenie. "I thought I've told you to stay out of my head, dear sister, haven't I?" Uh-oh, this was never good, but Queenie wasn't going to miss the perfect chance to finally have some sort of teasing material. 

"Well I got bored of Angel's thought about him - which, by the way, were a lot like yours - and Credence was a mess, my thoughts were annoying, so you were the only good choice. The blush was the main reason though." Tina was blankly staring, how nosy was her sister..? "Always imagined you were more of a Graves kind of girl, apparently not." "Queenie!" "Shh, don't wake the no-majes."

Tina then literally stormed off, to their apartment. Screw their rules! She needed her space for these few minutes. Good thing her sister knew the limits and just continued to walk, she knew they'll both use this time for the same reason - brainstorming about everything. 

*Knock knock* 

"Did you calm down?" Queenie didn't want to end their night feeling bad and when she saw the light in their shared room she dared going in. "Yea... Guess we should talk." "Mhmm, I agree." The younger Goldstein sister waved her wand around  so they could have a pleasant talk with a cup of cocoa to make it sweeter too. 

"So, Credence?" "Yeah, you too?" "And Angel of course." "Wow..." 

They couldn't stay like this for much longer, the whole situation was just so ridiculous! The man that any person would ignore or just walk away from now was in the center of affection... It's amazing what a little time and a lot of new-found confidence could do. 

"Should we tell her? I don't want this situation to get even more messy than it is." Tina was always the righteous one, that just made her so much more amazing. "I..." As soon as Queenie couldn't finish the sentence she's started her older sister knew something was up, "I did mention it briefly to her..?" When did she even have the time? Nodding for her sister to continue Tina sipped her cocoa. "That left her a bit shocked, but I think she understands? I think sending her a letter would be best. If not with the whole details than at least with an invitation for a cocoa and a girly chat." Queenie's suggestions were always good. "Let's."

Credence and Angel were both tired so instead of cleaning the dished like normal people the woman just decided to charm them to do it themselves. When she decided to go to sleep Credence was already in dreamland. 'Perfect!' she thought, she'll have time to think. 

'Do I like Credence?' the answer was as obvious as day, 'Yes. Am I jealous that the sisters like him too?' now this was harder. She wasn't, but she was. The man was dear to her heart and so were the sisters, how was she supposed to chose? The next thought caught her off-guard somehow, who knew your own mind could do that? 'Do I like the sisters in that way by any chance?' She knew she did, wasn't surprised at all, but was very scared. How was Angel supposed to deal with all of this?! 

Laying in her bed with the man half of her thoughts were about was frustrating, but not being able to do anything to make herself calm down was worse. She was twisting and turning, a busy mind was her nemesis and then she heard paper hitting the floor. 

Intrigued she stood up and saw a letter from the sisters. 

Dear Angel, 

As you already know, we kind of all like the same guy and because of Queenie's skills we know that he is very lost in his own head. We really think we're ought to have a chat about this mess. It would be a shame to drift apart just because of a man. 

If you're up for it, please reply and tell us when could we meet. Good thing it's not something we need to take care of rapidly! 

P. S. Because of the same skills Queenie is so good at we know you're not just into guys, so it might work out even better for all of us. 

P. P. S. Yes, you've read that correctly and stop blushing woman! 

Love, 

Goldstein sisters

This was definitely a wild night for her. 

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter which mainly focuses on Tina and Queenie! I'm hoping to write a lot more about them soon!