A Busy Week

The Sunday came quickly for all of them. Credence didn't mention the letter so Angel thought it was all fine and he had no idea about it, Angel herself was trying to think of an excuse and sorting out her thoughts and feelings, Queenie continued life as always, snooping around her friend's heads and Tina's mind was constantly shifting between the weird square and her ex-boss. It was safe to say they had a busy week.

For Credence the few days leading to Sunday were torturous, he was used to being ignored, hated, used and now he had everything he used to wish for. He had a place to stay and be happy, he had people who loved him.

He had people that loved him a lot. It was one of the few things he still couldn't completely understand, that and magic. He knew he was powerful when he was still an obscurial, but even without the dark power... Credence still longed one thing - school and studying, he wanted nothing more than to feel what it was like to be a student in a school that's magical. He knew he was going to talk with the wonderful women in his life, Credence hoped they might be able to do something about it.

He turned nostalgic soon after, the last person who wanted him to learn magic was the real Graves, the one that actually showed him kindness, as strange as it sounds, deep down Credence knew the exact time the imposter took his mentor's place. How could he not? A lot of little detailed changed. Another thing he'll bring up to them, maybe he was still somewhere.

Angel was quite worried about everything, especially Credence - he wasn't as interested in learning new spells as he used to be, he ignored cooking and on top of that - books. These three were the trinity of things sacred to him and there he was, shutting everything out. She swore she was going to corner the man, but her gut told her not to, not yet; if he wanted to talk - he would. The best decision right now was to wait.

And she did a lot of that, waiting for Credence to open up again, waiting for Sunday, waiting for her boss to acknowledge her work and waiting for her mind to decide... A lot of waiting indeed.

Angel didn't know which of these things took the most out of her, she was never content with her love life so probably the decision. It will affect more than one person and she was scared, her parents always said it was her worst trait. Angel couldn't stop worrying how her decision would change everything and maybe hurt somebody, she wasn't going to enjoy Sunday.

But time flies when you don't want it to; she couldn't believe it was Sunday's morning already. Angel didn't want to leave their bed, but she also wanted for it to be over, she didn't want to leave Credence alone for the day, but it was too hard just staying with him and breathing the same air.

Queenie couldn't sleep at all that night, carefully she sneaked out their shared room. Tina, on the other hand, was sleeping so peacefully Queenie couldn't remember when was the last time it has happened.

The younger Goldstein started doing the thing she loved most - baking, she'll have to talk more about it with Credence. Maybe they could meet up sometime and just do it... She knew Credence would be on board, she just had to propose it. Somehow her mind wondered to Jacob, she was so glad he was well and his dream were no longer dreams - they were being turned into reality. Queenie was devastated they had to part, he was truly one of a kind, the only person without Newt who thought the beasts were the best thing that ever happened to him. Maybe, just maybe, if they've had the chance... maybe she wouldn't be facing this dilemma. It was too late now. She had to stop herself from making the strudel, Queenie didn't need those memories and thoughts, the day was too important.

Tina started to wake from the smells, it was way later than her usual waking time already so she wondered how she managed to finally get a good night of sleep. It was unusual, they had important things to do on a Sunday, her sister turned out to be the early bird for one of the first times and she was truly happy. It will be a day full of hard decisions, but Tina was fine with that. She had to be either way, her job wasn't one for the weak in any sphere.

"Good morning." Tina yawned when a cup of coffee reached her, she was glad she had a sister, life was way better and easier that way. "We're leaving soon, grab something with your coffee and move." With a still warm cinnamon bun in one hand and the same cup of coffee in the other Tina looked through her clothes searching for something not too smart, it should be a day of relaxation and pleasant conversations. Thank goodness for magic, at least she was able to get the clothes on without putting down one or the other breakfast item.

They were both ready to go, just in time too. Angel was already waiting, her nerves got the best of her and she had to run out, how silly... But now the busy week has come to an end, an end which will also be a new beginning.

A/N: I'm so terribly sorry for not updating it for more than a week, but I should go back to updating once a day. One more thing I'm sorry about is this chapter, it just didn't go that well and was written over the span of three nights... never a good sign honestly. Managed to find three very weird typos and I don't how many are still there just hiding.