The Mess

Angel was finally able to fall asleep with the letter still in hand. She was going over and over it, every single line, every single letter.Before the man she wouldn't have even given it as much as a second thought and now, the man was changing her perspective on a lot of things. 

She could finally feel her eyelids getting heavier and heavier, her thoughts were fuzzy and she didn't have the strength to put the letter down. And she didn't hoping she'd wake up before Credence. He didn't need to know about any of it, they had to make everything work just between them.

She was wrong, very, very wrong. When Credence woke up it was already quite past their usual time and he got worried you'll be late to work, which you were, nothing could change it now. The man freaked out a bit and tried to wake you up when he noticed the crumbled up parchment. 

Credence didn't know what to do. He was scared, but also intrigued, he also knew you wouldn't do anything to hurt him and if it turned out to be something very shocking he would just act as if he's never seen it. 

The man sat up, slowly straightened the piece and started to read. At first he was very confused, who was this guy? Why did they all like him so much? Why did the sisters say that Angel wasn't just into guys? Credence was very lost. He had to read everything a lot of times to finally grasp the idea. 

Credence was reluctant to believe it, but was he the guy? That fit, especially the lost himself part, he couldn't think of another guy that could be as stupid as to not have an answer or a clear crush on one of the girls. They were all stunning in their different ways. He didn't even know everything about their uniqueness himself, and he did know them all. Quite well too, if he dared saying that. 

One more thing intrigued him a lot was that Angel liked more than just men. He didn't know much about wizards and their attitudes, but no-majes weren't very supportive and that made him sad. Everyone, every single person needed to be loved, supported and encouraged to be happy and make the most out of life. Without these things life wasn't worth living, he knew that all too well. 

Shaking his mind out of the dark place he continued thinking about the whole situation. If he wasn't completely misjudging it 3 heavenly women liked him, but they also liked each other and he was too lost for them to know what to do. 

Angel started to shift, he had to quickly make a choice: to be caught red-handed or to attempt getting away with it. The second idea gave all of them more time. Speedily he crumbled it and tried to look not so wide awake. 

"Good morning." He smiled lazily at her and Angel nearly went tomato red. In her eyes, that morning he looked the best she's ever seen him. That probably was because she was aware of her feelings towards him and... not just him. "Morning... What time is it?" Judging by the light she knew she was late and was very aware of what might be awaiting her in her workplace. "Or maybe, don't answer, I'll need to drag my ass down to work anyway, so I gotta run!" And she did. Angel completely forgot about the parchment until when she saw one of the Goldsteins and wanted to die; she was too lazy to reply and Credence must've seen it. Tuesday, 15th of February was a terrible day for her.  

"Hey Queenie! Sorry I didn't reply, let's meet on Saturday, now I gotta go, bye!" Queenie Goldstein was left more than stunned by that, at least she got an answer..? 

Angel was still running, her boss was going to be mad, if she knew that man as well as she thought she did, she'll have to listen to his monologue and then face some sort of punishment. But only half of it came true. 

"I'm sorry I'm late, Lewis..." Angel wanted to tell her boss the whole story why she was late, but he stopped her. Telling her something about the old days with his wife and that work was important, but sometimes it wasn't so big of a deal. He wasn't even that old and he managed to sound like a 100 year-old grandpa. "Ok, Mr. Wolf, it won't happen again. Don't miss the old times as much!" 

Phew, at least she wasn't saying goodbye to her position. It wasn't the best, but she should become the head of this small department in just a few years. 

The rest of the day went without any glitches, she could finally calm down and think. The whole 4 of them ended up just thinking about the mess their life kind of became in just one lovely night. 

A/N: I realized I forgot to change the name of yesterday's chapter... whoops, it's funny and quite sad. I had one job! I'm not too sure if this chapter is any good, I'm just like Angel in the start - basically sleeping already. Why does studying get more intense and all just before Christmas? Not fair at all! But enough of my whining. 

I want to thank once again every single one of you that took out the piece of time from your day to read this story. You're all amazing and I can't even wrap my head around it. Wow!