Little Thoughts

Credence couldn't stay still, he wanted to know what was happening. He didn't feel as isolated as he always used to feel before, but he still couldn't understand why wasn't included. Judging by the letter he was going to be the main focus of today. Ok, not entirely, but if it was about their feelings, that were about him, so kind of..? Credence was immensely confused, women were extremely perplexing. He needed a guy friend. Credence hoped the real Percival Graves could be counted as one, but he wasn't sure and he knew he might never know that.

Credence missed him very much. Maybe he wasn't the most pleasant person, he was flawed: always overworked, tired and cranky, but he cared and showed him kindness, what else did he need? In a weird way he even loved him, maybe they loved each other in the weird, but friendly way. He couldn't tell. Credence knew he was too naive, trusted too easily, couldn't always trust his heart and his head, he didn't even know if he ever felt love, he hoped so, or at least that he will someday. Judging by the women in his life, he should.

Credence sat down with a nice cup of tea to think about the people in his life. He couldn't remember a person that was a strong middle ground, the people around him were either really nice or utterly terrible, maybe Percival was the only one who could be counted into both parts, prior and after the impersonation. Angel, Tina, Queenie, they were all amazing, kindhearted, funny and caring, he loved them all dearly, but didn't know which kind of love was that. Credence didn't know whom he loved for real and for whom he felt the love he also felt for his mother. Love was truly confusing. His adoptive family was even more baffling, he did like, maybe even love his sisters. His mother on the other hand was the person who brought the most pain into his life, so she was not a good part of his life. He couldn't say much about Newt Scamander, but he seemed nice, he didn't have an opinion about the aurors and the president, they only did what they thought was right. He knew there were more people, but if he couldn't remember them clearly...maybe they weren't important then.

Suddenly he understood how happy he is, the bad days were over. Credence was ready for life. He was ready to live, to live like a happy wizard and stop being afraid. But he knew, if he wanted to achieve that as soon as possible he had to practice, not just that, hit the books too. It was his mission now.

After quite a bit of time Credence took his wand out of a box, the feeling he always got from holding the magical twig was hard to explain, the weirdness of it all, the happiness, the pride too. Oh how many times he had imagined Percival being his teacher, but this wasn't meant to be, Angel however, was more than he dared to hope for and maybe, just maybe, he will be able to show his magic to Percival Graves. He still had a feeling the man was alive.

Practicing without his mentor was harder, but still alright, even if he was afraid to cast some spells Credence was still waving his wand. He had to make sure it all came naturally, no forced actions, just swift movements and he was nearly there. Sometimes it still seemed so weird and he didn't even want to think about how it looked from the side and still, that wasn't as weird as the hatred Mary Lou had. He couldn't stop practicing, hours went by and it was already dark, even when Angel got back he only asked her to help him, Credence was fired up.

A/N: Hello all! It's been a long time and I hope the festive period went by without a glitch. Happy New Year. Thank you for reading this story!

I haven't updated in ages and I am very sorry, but the outside world just crushed me and my inspiration. I don't know if I will ever get back to updating as frequently as I did and would like to, but I can't do anything about that really, I need to get a hold on my studies and health first. In the long time that I spent without writing I managed to lose the main idea for this story, it didn't look as appealing anymore, but I still know what I want the end game to be, but that could change any day. Also, I am not going to make any promises, I could disappear for nearly a month again or completely shut down this story, but let's just hope it won't happen.