chapter one

DISCLAMER BEFORE THE BOOK STARTS ! i don't know anything about foster care or anything like that, i watch the fosters and i just love that show SO MUCH !

hope you enjoy this book !

"tyson!" i shout as he was about fall off his bike.

"mommy i'm fine." tyson says.

"young man i am trying to keep you safe." i said sternly.

he laughs and i laugh along. he knows i'm never this serious. "i love you mom." he hugs me. i smile and hug him back. "i love you too."

"we need to go to target. back to school shopping or in your perspective FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" i said excitedly.

he jumps up and down. i laugh. we walk back home. "let's go." i quickly grab my black leather purse and we head to my car.

i pick up tyson and place him on the back seat with his seatbelt on. i hop in the driver seat and drive off to the nearest target.

we stop at a streetlight because it was red. i take a look at the rear-view mirror and admire how beautiful this child is.

dark, wavy, brown hair. hazel eyes. light medium skin tone.

and he's only 7!

my name is malia and i'm currently 24 living in los angeles. i'm a foster mom of this beautiful child or soon to be. i got him when he was just 2.

his mom passed away and his dad...well i don't know. they are still searching for him. tyson never really saw his dad. neither have i.

if they do find him, i'll need permission from him to adopt tyson or he will take him back if he wanted to. hopefully he doesn't take him back.

i park my car and take tyson out. i hold tysons hand as we walk in.

"tyson!" i laugh as he picks up a burgundy bra. i snatch it out of his hands. i place him back in the cart seat.
[idek what it's called. it's where the baby's or small kids sit]

we finally make our way to the foods. i quickly grab snacks and things i needed.

"mom. i want oreos." he whines.

"tyson i got chocolate cookies already." i said showing it to him.

"please." he begs.

i sigh. "how bout i get you fries from mcdonald's?" he immediately nods his head fast as we roll to the check out.

i pay for the foods and we make our way to mcdonald's. i order his fries and he eats them as we go to my car.

"today was fun!" tyson said. i nod my head in agreement as i place everything in my trunk. i take tyson out of the cart and into the back seat, of course with the seatbelt buckled.

i get in the driver seat as we drive back home and safely.

boring first chapter but yay new book!

like, comment and follow if u haven't already!

read my other books while you wait for an update !