chapter five

GRAYSON

i head inside to my apartment. as soon as i crash onto the couch my phone buzzed. i looked at who was calling me and it was a random number. i picked it up anyways.

"hello?" i say into the phone.

"is this grayson dolan? ethans twin?" a deep voice says.

"yes, this is he. who's asking?" i ask on the phone.

"this is jerry. i am the owner of west hill apartments and ethan lived in one of them." he says.

"okay, did he leave something or?" i question.

"yes, he actually did. he had these cameras around his apartment. he had hooked them up when he first got it and they have been rolling since he left." jerry says. "okay and-"

my voice immediately stopped. there has to be footage of weston putting the drugs in ethans apartment.

"hello grayson?" jerry snaps me out of my thoughts. "oh yeah, sorry. could you send them to me?"

"yeah, of course. they should arrive in three days." jerry says and i thank him.

"have a good one grayson." he says. "you too!"

i hung up the phone and start jumping around. ethans gonna get out of jail baby! i had to tell ethan!

i was the only one allowed to visit ethan at the moment, so i hopped in my car and begin driving to the jail ethan was at. my entire body was shaking, i can't wait to tell ethan.

i quickly park my car and head inside. "welcome back mr.dolan."

the girl at the front office. she would always push her boobs out and flirt with me but i'm clearly not interested. "i need to speak with ethan."

"of course, anything for you." she touches my hand and i pull away. "oops sorry."

she quickly types in her computer. "sit down, he's currently in a meeting."

"a meeting? for what?" i ask. "well he wanted to talk to the judge and today was the only day they could talk."

i nod my head. i sit down as i looked through magazines. flipping pages made me even more impatient.

"ethan is in the 3rd booth." she says and i nod my head.
[ y'all know that christmas icarly episode and that part where sam was in jail? that's the setting they're in haha ]

me and ethan take a seat in front of each other. he seemed really sad. i pick up the black phone which was on my left and bring it up to my ear. "what's up man.

"what could you possibly want now?" ethan asks. "well i have good news."

he didn't seemed too surprised. "nothing good is gonna happen to me grayson, it's over."

"no no, you know jerry the apartment building owner is new york? you lived in one of his apartments." ethan nodded his head as i continue to speak.

"well, he called me today and said that they're cameras that you hooked up like since you moved in and they've been rolling ever since you left! there has to be footage of weston putting the drugs in your apartment!" i say and ethans face lit up. "no way!"

the police came and told ethan to settle down. ethan smiles widely. "thank you grayson! when are the cameras coming in?"

"2-3 days. we will show the judge and hopefully you'll get tyson back." i replied and ethan thanks me 100 more times.

"i gotta go, but i'll see you later." i say and we say our goodbyes. i walked out of the jail so happy.

MALIA

it was 4:30 pm and sam had already picked up tyson. she is going to be babysitting him while nathan and i go on a date. he has asked me out earlier today and hopefully it'll go well.

apparently we are going out to eat dinner. so i dressed up pretty fancy but casual as well. i wore my red silk dress that had a cut on the left leg and my red heels to go with it.

my makeup was natural and my hair was down. i sprayed perfume all over myself until i heard the doorbell rang. it must be nathan.

i walked down the steps making sure i didn't fall. i'm not used to these kind of heels. i open the door which revealed grayson.

"grayson?" i asked confused. he sent me a small smile.

"i-i was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out and i always wanted go to apologize about yesterday." grayson fiddled with his fingers. i shake my head.

"you have nothing to apologize for, i'm sorry for all the things i said, you must really love your twin brother." i say. he nods his head, grinning.

"well you look absolutely gorgeous, why is that?" grayson asked me. i giggle a bit.

"i met a guy named nathan and he asked me on a date today." i tried hiding my little blush.

"well he's lucky to have such a beautiful women. i should be heading home, but i'll see you soon malia." grayson says. "goodbye grayson."

he left back into his car and nathan has just pulled up. "malia, you look gorgeous."

"thank you nathan." he grabbed my hand placing a small wet kiss on my knuckles. "who was that guy at your door?"

"a friend of mine." i reply. he nod his head. we walked to his black beamer.

"m'lady." he opens the passenger door as i giggle. i hop in and he runs to the drivers. he starts the car and we drive off.

AFTER THE DATE

"thank you a lot, i enjoyed this date." i say as nathan and i walk up to my porch. "no problem! i'd do anything for you."

my cheeks warmed up and i could tell i looked red. my eyes wander down to my heels, i hid my face so nathan wouldn't see. i felt his hands go under my chin as i tilt my head up. he stares at my lips and then back up at my eyes.

i see his face coming closer to mine. do i kiss him? i mean, do i want to? i let him come closer to me as i feel our lips connect. our lips move slowly as we melt into the soft kiss. i pull away and i see him smiling brightly.

"i'll call you later." he whispers as i nod my head. he runs back to his car as i head back inside.

i think i like him...

NO YOU CANT LIKE HIM!1!1! ETHAN IS YOUR MAN !1!1!1 you wait and watch ladies.

hope you enjoyed this chapter and IF YOU DID TELL ME! spam in the comments and vote ! follow me while your at it. 1.2k strong!1!

twitter: flatteredolans

💘