chapter four

honestly wattpad was trying to make me go crazy, i wrote chapter four and five already but when i went back to publish it,    it was gone? so was chapter five...uh so i kinda remembered what happened hopefully, and i had to re write it. sorry about that guys :/

"thanks for meeting up with me, malia." grayson says as he takes a seat in front of me with our drinks.

"no thank you, i've been wanting to ask questions about ethan." i say holding the cold drink in my hands.

"what's up?" he asks taking a sip from his ice coffee. "well, you know how ethan is apparently selling drugs, right?"

grayson rolls his eyes. "he's not, ethan never done drugs, never sold any."

i gave him a confused look. "why are the police stating that he is?"

"well, we had a friend named weston. he would sell drugs in the alleys in new york, but he didn't want to get caught by the police. so he hid some bags of drugs in ethans apartment and weston called the police on him. we have never seen him since." grayson explains and i nod my head. "that's not a friend then." i say.

"yeah, i know. hopefully we never get to talk to him again." grayson says and i nod my head.

"why is he in the la jail? why not in the new york one?" i ask taking a sip from my ice coffee.

"well, i lived here at the time everything happened so they called me and i asked if he could be sent here just so we are closer to contact each other." grayson says.

"i really do hope ethan gets out." grayson says. i laugh.

"i hope not." i say. grayson looks up at me. "why not?"

"if ethan comes out he will be allowed to take ty away from me. i don't want that to happen." i say. tyson being taken away from me would be the hardest thing to see.

"well, tyson and you seem to be close to each other, but ethan is the birth father. he has all rights to take tyson away from you." grayson says.

"i wont allow it. even if he signs the papers, tyson is staying under my roof. thank you." i say getting up after i handed him five dollars for my ice coffee.

i walked outside and into my car. i see grayson leaving the store and into his car. i drive to tysons school so i could pick him up.

i look at the time and groan. i have work less than 20 minutes. i quickly text sam if she can pick tyson up and watch him until i come back from work. after she agreed and drive to my home and quickly change into my outfit.

i work at a restaurant not to far from my home. i'm a waitress there and sometimes it hard to get tips. i change into my black and white suit and run to my car.

i drive to the restaurant and my boss greets me. "thank you for coming in a bit early malia, could you take table five's order?"

i nod my head with a smile. i take the note pad and begin taking and serving orders.

the restaurant was about to close and i was busting tables. "excuse me? are you guys still open?"

i look up and see the most attractive person in my life. "uh, kinda. depends on what you want?"

he smiles. "i would just like to have a small coffee."

i quickly nod my head and go behind the counter as he takes a seat. "so you work here everyday?"

"yeah, except wednesday and saturdays." i say as i pour him his coffee.

i hand him his coffee and i was about to walk away but he called me. "would you like to sit with me?"

i smile. "i have to get to work."

he laughs. "there's no one here. what work?"

i nod my head agreeing to him. i sit down in front of him. we began to make small talks. i was surprised that we clicked so fast. it's like we didn't even have to think about what to say next.

"i have to go, but it was nice seeing you." he says.

we then exchange phone numbers. "what's your name?"

"malia." i reply.

"i'm nathan." he says and i smile.

"it was nice seeing you nathan." i say and he leaves smiling.

damn he was cute.

IM SO FUCKING MAD AT WATTPAD. THEY CANT JUST DELETE A CHAPTER W/O MY PERMISSION SMH.

anyways hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did vote and comment! i love seeing you guys comment!

THE TCAS ARE TODAY AND IK MY BABYS WILL WIN ALL FOUR AWARDS AND MEET NICKI MINAJ!1!1

screw snake paul and his company. if i were there i would be throwing tomatoes at them while they preform oops.

follow me while you're at it! 1.2k strong !1!1

twitter: flatteredolan

💛