chapter three

if you haven't notice ethan hasn't been in the chapters and he won't be until the 5th chapter !

+

i see tyson skipping towards me with a sheet of paper in his hands. he grins as hands me the sheet of paper. "what is this?"

he giggles. "we had 15 minutes of free time so i decided to draw us two holding hands!"

i smile at his cuteness. i admire the picture in front of me. "it's beautiful ty, thank you."

i kneel down and wrap my arms around his small, delicate body. "i'm making homemade pizza today, would you like to help?"

"will there be pineapples on it?" he points his index finger at me causing me to chuckle.

"of course! anything for my little ty." i say picking him up and placing him in the backseat with the seatbelt securing him.

i drive out of the parking lot and into our driveway. good thing the school wasn't too far away from our home.

i step out of the drivers seat and shut the door after grabbing the keys out of the ignition. my fingers wrap around the door handle and i gently pull on it so the door would open.

i unbuckle the seatbelt and grab tysons small hands. "are you ready?"

he grins smiling widely. we walk to the doorstep and i unlock the door. i grab his backpack and hang it on a hook. we walk into the kitchen and i get the ingredients out and tysons keeps his eyes on me.

"what are you starring at?" i ask with my hands on my hips.

"you are very pretty mommy." he complements me. i place my hand over my heart.

"that's very sweet of you, tyson. thank you." i give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he giggles.

the pizza was close to being done. tyson was placing cut up pineapple pieces on the pizza and my phone rang.

i went to pick it up and it was george.
"hey george!"

"hey malia, i got a little more information about ethan here." he says to me.

"well what do you have so far?" i question.

"he has a family in new jersey, his mom, dad, a sister, but his twin brother is here in la working at a office on 5th street." he explains to me.

"he has has to be close to his twin brother right?" i cross my left arm around my waist.

"well i don't know, i'll send you his number. his names grayson dolan." he says to me.

"ok yeah, i'll talk to him sometime. thank you again george!" i say and he says goodbye to me. i hung up the phone and tyson asks who was that.

"oh that was george. remember him?" i kneel down to tysons height. he nods his head as he chews on a pineapple.

it was 9:15 pm and tyson just went to bed. george sent me graysons number but i'm kinda afraid to message him.

is he like ethan?

probably not. he works at a office. i finally had the guts to text him a quick hello and my name. he instantly replied

grayson: oh you're tysons foster mom right?

me: yep that's me.

grayson: i'm grayson! ethans twin.

me: i heard.

me: do you talk to ethan often?

grayson: kinda, last time i talked to him was 2 days ago i think.

me: well i'm tryna keep tyson under my roof as best as possible.

grayson: i think tyson should stay with you but ethan has been wanting to meet tyson for the longest time.

grayson: he even cried over the phone saying he's the worst dad ever.

grayson: he just wanted to be there with tyson. through it all, first steps, first word, first day of school.

i didn't experience the first steps or first word, but if i did it would've been so cute and i would die from seeing such cuteness.

me: wow

grayson: we should meet up soon? for coffee maybe?

me: yeah sure!

grayson: i have some errands to run. see you soon.

me: bye.

i sigh as i turn off my phone. i lean my back against the soft couch. my eyes wander up to the ceiling.

ethan cried because he wasn't there for tyson? not my fault he chose to live his life the way it is right now.

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! i honestly have high hopes for the book but idk we will see.

like comment and follow!

more votes/comments = faster updates!

twitter: flatteredolans

💛