Chapter 2 [Keep Your Eyes Open]

You continued to run home as you felt tears running down for no reason. Were you scared? Were you going to be okay? You asked questions in your mind thinking what the letters meant. You opened the door that ended up in your home with your abusive father. 'Good thing he isn't here, he's probably in the bar again betting more drunk..' You thought as you placed your bag on the couch as you decided to walk around. You started off walking up the hill as you knew that the tree had special apples. You decided not to take one since you might die from who's protecting them. 'Hopefully, the protectors will let me relax on the tree..' You thought. You arrived at the top of the hill as you looked around admiring the setting. You sat as you leaned on the tree as you began to day dream for a bit.

??? POV
I was relaxing on one of the tree branch as I saw the girl who had the letters.. Or, I should say the CHOSEN one. I watched her every move as she sat and leaned on the tree I was protecting. I don't mind as long of they take an apple. I saw her dozing off a bit and thought that she was day dreaming. I didn't get bothered on what this girl was doing. I was just curious what her next plan was to do.

-Small Time Skip-
3rd person's view

You heard a tree branch snap as you also snapped out of your thoughts. You sat up and looked around. It was getting windy and the sun set was setting into night. "Crap! How long did I day dream??" You asked your self. You sighed as you also sweat dropped and stood up and walked down the hill down to your house.

You arrived at home, thinking what your father was going to do this time. You opened the door as you began to feel nervous and looked around. You saw beer bottles every where as you quickly saw your dad asleep on the couch. You sweat dropped and tried to make your way up stairs as you tripped on one of the beer bottle as you fell backwards, leaning on other bottles as it smashed. The loud noise made your dad wake up as you began to tremble in horror. You tried to stand up but you accidentally stepped on one of the shards as you hissed on pain. Your dad stood up from the couch as you he walked up to you with a large glare. "YOU DAMN BITCH! YOU WOKE ME UP FROM MY NAP!!" He yelled. "YOU ARE A DISGUSTING CHILD AND YOU EVEN MADE YOUR MOTHER DIE!!". Tears started to shed since he took it over the level. You cried as you shut your eyes ready for impact as you felt a glass bottle hit your head as you got knocked out from the action.

You woke up as you were still on the floor. You tried to stand up but you saw cuts on your legs and arms. You cried in pain as you fought the pain as you tried to stand up. You stood up but you leaned on the stairs for support. Your whole body was shaking as you cried. You were determined to get out. You noticed it was night as you grabbed a thick rope that was in the closet. You thought about your plan as you agreed that you wanted to meet the end. You always wanted to end your sufferings. You limped over to the door as you opened it. You took a quick glance at the clock as you noticed it was 1:21 a.m. You sighed as you began to walked out of the house and walked to the tree you day dreamed at.

You arrived at your destination as you gripped onto the rope as you climbed the tree. You continued to climb as you left blood marks by you, as you finally spotted a branch to reach and sat on the large branch. You took the rope out of your hands as you tied it onto the branch. You sighed and looked at the ground from how high you were. You sweat dropped as you took the end of the rope as you tied it on your neck as you cried slightly. You sighed once more and thought about the memories you had with your family and at school. They were all terrible. You opened your eyes as you moved a foot in front of you as you were about to jump until you heard a voice stop you.

"Don't do this!!"
Who could it be?