Meeting Dino and Peculiarities

I walked into Tsuna' s office, being called in by the man himself. I remember when he was just started out and got kicked in the face by Reborn for calling him a baby. That was too funny!

"Yes sir?" I answered and walked into the office. He waved his hand, which meant for me to stand next to him. I knew that it will be a meeting today. "I want you to meet someone." A man with blonde hair and light colored eyes entered the room.

"Hello Tsuna. Who is she? Your wife?"

"N-no. W-what makes you think tha-that." My boss stammered.

"Well she is a beauty."

"Umm. I'm still here. My name is (y/n)."

"A pleasure to meet you, Bella." He takes my hand and kisses the back of it.

I blushed slightly.

"So Dino, what did you want to talk about."

"I wanted to give you some advice on the Famiglia. Excuse me (y/n), will you please leave?"

"Okay. See you boss." I looked behind you to see Dino sprawled out on the floor.

'Well then.'

I woke up the next morning, very sleepy for some reason. Lately, Tsuna and I have been doing so much paperwork, dealing with the other mafias and all. And Tsuna insists that I should learn how to defend myself, but I can't with all this work.

Anyway, I walked out of my room, went in the kitchen, and got something to eat. Usually, I would cook (because the guys can't), but I didn't feel like it. After eating a bowl of cereal and fruit, I went back up to my room to lay down. Today was my off day, so I figured that I would get some rest. Or so I thought, Gokudera started banging on my bedroom door. "What do you WANT!" I screamed.

He opened the door and said, "Juddaime is hurt!"

"Oh my gosh." I got up and said, "Get out so I can get dressed!"

I noticed that he was staring at me in my basketball shorts and tight tank top. 'Note to self: Never wear this again.'

He left, with a sheepish grin on his face. I got dressed, wearing black skinny jeans and a blue v-neck t-shirt. I opened the door and said, "Let's go." I grabbed the gun off of the nearby dresser and followed Gokudera. We were speed walking to the courtyard and I saw Tsuna on the ground, with a bruise on his face.

"What happened to you?" I asked. He said, " I was using the punching bag and it hit me." You turned to Gokudera and gave him the poker face, before going to get an ice pack for Tsuna' s face.

You gave him the pack and turned around to go back to your room.