First Day on the Job

I woke up the next morning, groggy, but dragged my self out of bed and got dressed.

I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, a (f/c) tank top, and a (f/c) hoodie.

I walked downstairs to see, the blonde "prince", a guy with long white hair, a guy with green half shaved hair, and my attacker from last month.

'Oh great, I'm having breakfast with the same guy who was trying to kidnap me a month ago.'

"VOOOI, WHO IS THE WOMAN AND WHY IS SHE HERE?!"

The white haired guy, screamed.

'Dang, did he have chords of steel or something? It is too early to be screaming at the rooftop of your lungs.'

I sighed and introduced myself and went to see what's in the fridge to eat. I grabbed a (favorite breakfast food) and sat at the barstool. I set my food down and began to eat.

Out of my peripheral vision to see the blonde prince scoot next to me and the boss walked into the kitchen. After eating, I got up to place my plate in the sink, turned around and bumped into boss.

"I'm sorry sir." I apologized.

"Trash, just go do your job." He snarled and walked past me.

'Since when am I trash? You know what, (y/n)? Don't even pay any mind to it, just continue the mission.' I thought while going up to my room.

I was halfway upstairs when the boss called me to his office.

'What did I do now?' I huffed, slightly, and went to go to his office.

"Yes boss, you called?" I said, as I entered the room.

"Sit down. (y/n)." He smirked as I sat down.

"What do you mean, my name is (alt. y/n)."

'Mission abort! I repeat, mission abort!' I replied calmly, despite the panic in my thoughts.

"So Leviathan didn't kill you per my request? Tch, tch, tch. Well that doesn't matter now, I have the Vongola's secret weapon. " He got up and sat on the corner of the desk in front of me.

'Secret weapon? I'm nothing special, all I do is advice Tsuna and the others.' I thought being confused and worried.

"Sir, I am not this (y/n) you speak of nor do I know her." I respond, standing my ground, even though its like an earthquake.

He whispered in my ear, "I know who you are and I'm pretty sure (sister's/brother's name) misses you a lot. And Reborn would be heartbroken to see his little crush beaten mercilessly."  I turn around to see my attacker.

'What does he know?'

"Where is my (brother/sister)?" I glowered at him.

"Uh-uh-uh. Don't be like that, (y/n). I have a proposition for you."

"What do you want from me?"

"You, to be in the Varia and attack Reborn," He chuckled at my frightened expression. "If you choose to decline my offer, (brother's/sister's name) is done for. Killed. What will you do? You have till tonight at 10, to give me your answer."