Opening Up to the Others

After I told Reborn the story, he looked at me. He looked at me with compassion and care.

"Did the guy that tried to kidnap you look familiar?"

"No. But I have a feeling that he's in the same group as the guys that killed my parents and I have to get revenge." I said, angrily.

"No, don't waste your time. Let karma do the work for you." He said, cracking a smile. I giggled and glanced at my bed.

"Do you wanna sleep somewhere else?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to need it, considering that I'll have to explain to the fam all this." I stood up, hugged Reborn, and left to go to the guest room.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep peacefully.

<><><><><><><><><The Next Day><><><><><><>

   I called everyone to a house meeting and we all met up in the living room.

Once everyone was there, I told them what happened last night and my story, excluding the part about hugging Reborn. Tsuna nodded because he already knew what's up and Gokudera said, "At least you weren't acting helpless, like usual."

He smirked at me and I threw a pillow at him and laughed. Bianchi hugged me and went in the kitchen to do who knows what.

Lambo looked as if he was on the verge of crying and I went over to him and hugged him.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

"Well, since they already have their target, I presume they will try to attack again." Dino said.

"All we can do is be prepared." Hibari said. Usually, he doesn't talk much. That's strange.