The Struggle of Socialization

After beating up Lambo, him and I walked downstairs to tell everyone the bad news.

"What happened to him, kora?" Colonello asked, see his handprint on his cheek and slightly bruised left ear.

"Lambo, would you like to tell them or me?" I smirked, seeing his nervous face.

Lambo stepped back and I said, "I apologize to the Arcobalenos, but the Ten-Year-Bazooka is broken and none of us know how to fix it."

Luce, the leader of the group, asked, "So, we're gonna be stuck like this?"

"Yeah, until the Bazooka is fixed and functioning."

"I don't mind staying like this, I look sexy." Colonello said, while winking at me.

Luce smacked him on the back of his head.

"Thank you Luce."

<><><><><><The next day<><><><><><><>

All of the Arcobalenos and friends left last night after Tsuna's meeting, which I didn't attend because I was tired.

Reborn stayed in one of the guest rooms.

It was Friday and I got up out of bed, forgetting to put on my robe, and going downstairs to make breakfast for everyone, until...

I heard a clanking sound, I ran upstairs, grabbed my gun, and crept into the kitchen.

I aimed at the figure sitting on the barstool,

"State your name and business, or get shot in the head!"

The figure turned around and it was Reborn.

"Nice defense, looks like I trained you well." He smirked. "Don't get cocky, I learned how to shoot a gun from my dad." I stated...

"You're feisty (y/n)," He walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "I like that about you."

My face heated up and I was blushing.

He smirked at me and sat back down. Why do I feel this way? I don't like him, do I?

I moved from my spot in the doorway to go in the refrigerator and find something to cook.

"So, what are you gonna make me for breakfast, babe?"

"First of all, I'm not ya babe and I don't know." I could tell that he was smirking at my response, but I wasn't phased.

Might as well make some (favorite breakfast foods).

I got out the ingredients and cookware.

"Need some help?" "Sure, if you want to." I began to chop up the ingredients and Reborn began to mix the (pancake/waffles) batter and poured it into (skillet/waffle iron).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour or two later, we made a breakfast feast.

I did expect that because so many people stay here or come over every day. "We did good work, if I do say so myself."

I high-fived him and ran upstairs to change into something more decent, since I do live in a house with many boys and few girls.

I decided to wear a (f/c) (highlow skirt/skinny jeans) and a black 3/4 shirt

ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4943014672271492&w=156&h=167... or ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5021122943322869&w=203&h=188... and ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4847322806157869&w=147&h=176...

and walked downstairs to see every one at the dinner table eating.

I sat in between Tsuna and Reborn and began to eat. At least this day wasn't so crazy.