Reborn's Life

Reborn's POV:

'What did she choose to do? Wait, of course she would pick to save (b/s's name). Why would she do that to Tsuna, the family, me?'

I thought while entering meeting room. I turned on the tv to take my mind off of some things.

<><><><><><A half an hour later><><><><><>

I woke up to see my close friend, Colonello, staring in my face. If my eyes hadn't adjusted any faster, I would've tried to break his neck on reflex.

 If my eyes hadn't adjusted any faster, I would've tried to break his neck on reflex

"Whoa there. I know you miss your girlfriend and all, but don't go snapping my neck, kora." He laughed.

I glared at him, then laughed. "So, my friend, why do you look so glum?" He asked.

"What're you talking about? I'm fine." I lied straight through my teeth.

"Reborn, you are a good liar, but not enough to fool me." He smirked.

"Well, (y/n) is in the Varia headquarters...but Xanxus gave her a tough decision to make. To join the Varia."

"What!!! She wouldn't betray the Vongola. Would she?" He questioned.

"That's not all though, he knows her (b/s) and might be using that to bait her." I put my head in between my hands.

"Dang. I'm sorry man." That's all Colonello could say, what else was there.

After that, we had a long talk about how to fix this and how to get in contact with her under the cut.