Act II - Chapter 01《Fantasy》

"As the promise of the stars, the children of the choosen shall be united and there will eternal peace bestowed on them."

"Welcome, young son of Iacon."

Orion gasped at the sudden presence of an adult femme, who has her optics closed and currently seated in the brown loveseat. He stared at the femme in front of him with curiousity and fear. Fear that the femme has evil intention. The femme stand up and faced him, bowed her head at him. "Do not fret, young knight. My intention alone was to personally to welcome you and make sure your stay will be comfortable." She smiled as she opened her optics, revealing two crystal jade colours to him.

Orion squirmed on his wheel-chair, his head lays low, looking at the datapad, cosmogony. "May i know your designation and what are you ?" Orion asked as he hide his faceplate under the datapad.

"I am Shiva. A messanger. A guide."

Orion slowly put the datapad away from his faceplate. He stared at Shiva, her all black and gold frame colours remind him of someone he saw during the accident. He unconsciously tilted his head a little, a tell-tale sign that he is confused. "I see you have acquainted with Lady [Name]. It's nice to see the future knight and oracle has such familiarity." She said softly, smile grazing her expression.

The warm sunlights seeped through the windows as the wind blows slowly, sending the thin fabric of curtains away. The distant bell's ringing and metal's clicking become a short and sweet tone as the two stared at each other. Shive smiled at him again, raising her right hand and sway it in front of her. A sudden mild gust of winds appeared out of nowhere, causing Orion to shield his optics with his hand.

After the winds cease, Orion lowered his hand and see that Shiva no longer stood in front of him. He turned his head around, hoping to see the her but alas, she disappeared. He stared at the floor where Shiva stand and notice a single blue flower lays down there. "Hhmm...who is she?" Orion wondered as he glanced at the datapad.

"Who is who, orion?"

"Agh?! [Name], you're back." Orion gasped in suprise as he look at the newcomer, [Name], who stand in front of him. She giggled at his suprised antics while Orion huffed and frown. "So, who is it you talking about, hhm?" She asked. [Colour] optics meet azure optics. "N-no one... just reading cosmogony. N-nothing else." Orion stuttered in nervous. "Oh. Okay, then." [Name] smiled. Suddenly, a small black and white blurr appeared in front of [Name] and Orion.

"Umbra! Pryna!" The two youngling screamed spontaneously together at the sights of their beloved companions. Someone cleared their throat, caused the two to turn their head toward the voice. There stood at the door, Alpha trion, sire of Orion pax. "Greetings, younglings. How's your day?" He greeted them in soft tone. "We are fine, thank you for asking." They replied together.

Alpha trion nodded, before entering the room. "I am here to have a words with orion. [Name], your carrier as well have a words for you too. She waited you in the study room." [Name], hearing that she has to leave, smiled at Orion and quickly wlaked out of the room. Hearing the door shut closed, Alpha trion sighed and rested one of his hand on Orion shoulder.

"Son, there is something i need to tell you. You are healed. Thanks to lady theia amd young lady [Name]. Since now you're healed, it is the best that we return to Iacon." He explained as his Navy optics matched with Orion azure one's. "Oh...that means i can't meet [Name] again? Sire, i liked here. Calm and peaceful, unlike Iacon, busy and loud." Orion whispered as he hang his head low. "It's for the best, son. Beside, we can't abandon our duty as grandmaster. Iacon need us, they need you." Alpha trion replied.

"Please, understand this. One day, you meet her again. Until that day come, you need to be strong and brave for her. Lady theia and i discussed, she said that she allowed you both to send message via courrier." He explained as he rubbed Orion head, between his antennae. His frame was shaken a little as a sob can be heard from his mouth. "I-i-i u-understand, s-sire..." He continued to sobbed. Alpha trion quickly pull his son into a hug, Orion continued to sobbed silently while His sire rubbed his back.

"You called me, carrier?"

[Name] peeked through the opened door, she entered the room before closed the door. Lady Theia was sitted in one of the cushion, datapad stacked and a cube of energon placed on the table in front of her. "Ah, [Name]. There is something i need to tell you." Said Theia, she pointed the cushion in front of her to tell her daughter to seat down. The young femme quickly take a seat and watched her carrier smiled.

"Thanks to our blessings and treatments, The young grandmaster Orion pax is healed. Since his healing is finished and they currently behind the schedule, they shall return to Iacon today." Theia explained, taking her energon while watching [Name] expression changed from happy to shocked then confusion. "Healed? He still bound to a wheel-chair, carrier, how's that called healed?"

Theia knows that [Name] will asked that, for a youngling, she was gifted with big curiousity and imagination, she reminded Theia of her younger self. Theia smiled as she put the cube down, "Yes. He may be bound to the wheel-chair, but with  practices and training he will be normal like other younglings should be. So, do not fret and fear for him, [Name]." [Name] stared at her carrier, her small frame was glisten in warm lights of morning sun.

"Oh...that means i can't meet orion again? Carrier, he liked here. I mean, he always complained that Iacon doesn't suit him. He--" "Alpha trion and i suggested that you two stay in touch via message with courrier. To prevent leak and distraction." Theia interrupted her before [Name] could finished her words. Two of them stared at each others, a soft gust of wind by pass them, making the charms on Theia head and staff danced in the air.

"I understand, carrier. I shall take my leave. Please, excuse me." [Name] stood and began to walked toward the door, Theia chuckled lightly while continued to read her datapad. "Oh, and [Name]. Do you still remember the unused datapad that supposed to be your journal? How about you put it into a good, can't having a dusty old datapad, can we?" [Name] turned around, she smiled and nodded to her carrier as she quickly ran outside.

[Name] quickly jogged through the long hallways, making turn left and right aa she arrived at her own quarter. She began to searched for the said datapad her carrier talked about.

"Orion."

The said mech turned his head toward the voice source. A soft footsteps walked slowly toward him, a shuffle of movement can be heard by him as the voice owner seated next to him in the bed. A maroon red datapad appeared in his vision,  [Colour] arm holding it. "Orion, i have some request for you." The same voice said. Orion stared at her as she continued, "i want you to have this datapad and write or put something in it." The femme thrusted the datapad into Orion lap as he held it.

"And that's not all, i also want you to send it back to me. Through umbra, since he is more good tracking and traveling than pryna." She smiled gently as she watched Orion caressed the emblem on the back of the datapad. Both of them fell into silence, as they waited for each other reactions. Orion quickly faced her with a fierce determination as he nodded once. [Name] smiled and returned the nod back to Orion.

Sometimes, a separation doesn't mean to lost a bond but merely extended it into its full length.