Act III - Chapter 02 《Tiny hands》

Dear Orion,

Congratulations on your coronation of the Grand master entitlement. Not so many and so little people can achieve what have you done. Furthermore, i'm proud of you. I apologize not to able to be present for your coronation. I hope this letter will be enough for your encouragement to achieve more great and wonderful things.

And, the twin said theirs gratitude of presents and gift you sended for them. I still remember when their optics lights up so happily as they laughed. Thank you, Orion.

You are truly a wonderful person i've ever meet upon. I wish we meet again. By the way, i hoped you like the gift i wrapped for you.

Sincerely,

[Name]

  The message came the next morning after his coronation. He was sitting in his new office, piled with numerous reports of Iacon current status. He was deeply engrossed with his works, not until Umbra appeared out of nowhere. The courier barked at his master once and managed to suprised him. The new grandmaster quickly retrieved the datapad, reading the message as he joined Umbra sitting on the marbled floor.

He smiled.

Umbra rested his head on Orion lap as he began to yawned. Orion chuckled, his hand began to rub the cyberwolf head while he read the message. He sighed heavily, optics closed tight as the datapad fell from his hold into the floor. He rubbed his face with his hands, umbra began to whines gently as he nudged his master.

"It's alright, umbra. I'm just tired...i guess the works began to wear me out."

The black courier barked as he dropped something from his mouth. A small box. Wrapped in soft coloured blue with red ribbon. The young mech slowly pulled the ribbon, opening the box.

A crystal sun charms.

Like the original one, except the beads was coloured with rose red and navy blue with white lines acrossed. The charms reflected the soft lights of morning in Iacon. He grasped the charms tightly, before claspping it to his left chestplate, next his medal.

The grandmaster of Iacon Orion pax.

That was he was. The grandmaster successor and only son. The prodigy child of Alpha trion. He was a disabled mechling with an accident, until he met [Name]. The oracle prodigy and successor. She was younger than him, yet she was mature beyond her years.

Those bright smile and gentle optics.

One of many things he loved about the young Oracle of Pantheon. Her ways of holding a hand and the way she laugh at everything she find astonishing. A young  femme with her fate sealed. Just like him.

  He breathed deeply, azure stared at the distance. Through the window, where the winds blow gently to him.

  A soft knocks was heard from his office, as he slowly stand up from his position. "Come in." He said. The door was opened slightly ajar. A blur of yellowish-gold woth black appeared. A young mechling stood in front of him, with his hand behind his back as his doorwings stand rigid.

"Orri, ratchet said that he need you in the library." The mechling said as his baby blue optics stared at his azure one. "Of course. Thank you, Bumblebee." He smiled at Bumblebee as he patted his head before he lifted the little mechling into his hold.

"Now, we can't make ratchet waited any longer, can we?"

"[Name]."

  The twin stared at her as she wiped her optics from any stray tears. The oracle keep wiping her tears away while the twin stopped reading their datapads. "Big sis, are you alright? Do we need to call astra?" Asked Sideswipe as his navy blue optics gleamed in concerns and confusion. "Is it another triggers?" This time it was Sunstreaker. [Name] quickly shakes her head as she smiled at them.

"It's alright, you too. No need to worry. It's seem I've wear myself out lately."

She put down her datapad, only to reach a cube of energon. The lukewarm sensations hit her body, instantly calming her frantic emotions. "So, what we lean after reading the history of the thirteen original primes?"   She asked as she put down her cube to the glass table. The twin hummed for a while before Sideswipe answered first, "i prefer megatronus." Sunstreaker stared as he brother for a while before asnwering, "i prefer solus prime."

[Name] smiled, "do you know the tale of the unrequited love of Solus prime and Megatronus? How she loved him so much and yet, she never said a word until she dying in his hold. Whispering the vows of love to him as she slowly join the Well of the All Sparks, leaving the poor Megatronus alone as he mourned her death and his mistake?"

The twin shakes their heads as they scooting closer to her. "Could you please tell us the stories, big sis?" They said in conplete sync. The oracle giggled, gathering the twin in her lap as they cuddled to her warmth frame.

"So, were where we?"

Dear [Name],

First of all, i forgive you. I understand the pain you must be feeling when you were coronated and not having me to be presence there. It was painful and a little bit disappointed, atleast. I can tell how you are feeling that day. It feel like the weight of the world were transfers to your shoulders as you smiled to the world, who expecting you to able to sustain it.

Second, thank you. The gift was beautiful and enchanting. I could feel the love and the will of your creation as you created it just for me. It made my days and tomorrows better, it feels like your are here. Not next to me, but in my sparks. I hope i can give you something in the future perhaps. A Gold circlet.

You are welcome, i love hearing the twin enjoyed their gift. I give them wha the best, afterall you are their big sister. I hope they'll grow into a strong and healthy mech, the one that will protect her. By the way, bumblebee said hi and he wish to meet you one day.

Thats all i can said. I missed you. I hope we can me again.

Sincerely,

Orion pax.

  [Name] smiled while she read the message, Umbra sleeping next to her as she leaned to the cushion. The twin playing with Pryna in the garden while she and Astra seating enjoying the afternoon air of Pantheon. The young oracle gently closed her optics, listening the sound of laughters and occasion barks along with the chimes and the birds chirps.

It was a peaceful time. A temporary one.

A disciple came in, all exhausted and fear plastered his expression. He quickly bowed down to the oracle and reported, "milady, words from the counsels. They demand your audience in Iacon hall of records. They said it was urgent. It concern the Grandmaster. Your answer is on the demand, milady."

The laughter ceased to silent, as the oracle raised from her seat. Optics closed as she exhaled gently,

"sides, sunny, tell me, what you guys thinking about visiting Iacon tonight?"