Act I - Chapter 04《The night's revelation》

"O, the choosen oracle, beware of he who has return and awakening his disciples. His essences has spreaded throughout our beloved land. Protect the choosen one as you are bound to. The sacred artefacts will be revealed during time come. With great power comes heavy judgement."

"I will."

"The prophecy has begun. The death of a martyr is near. Commune to us whenever you wish to, O, young one. Both of you has earn my blessings as well those you held affections. Take care, my oracle one."

"I understand."

[Name].

"SERVE ATQUE CUSTODIAT."

Ever since she was a mere youngling, she was meant to choose her own fate. Her fate is, to deliver her dream and hope into reality throughout him. Because fate decided to be cruel to her and she has limited options. She doesn't regret anything and if she does is to fails to protect the very people she loved.

Her trident pointed up to the pitch black skies that marred with crimson and tangerine as bright flickering golds stroked the colours. Grey smokes littered the ground and horizon with its deadly pollutions. A golden lights bursted through the smokes, white auras cleared the skies as silver sparks rained down to the ground.

Behind her, stood the very mech she loved and the youngling she consider her own, both battered with dirts and grimes. All because she was too late. She could reach the mansion in time if she awaken from her deep sleep. Once again, this is her fault. The mech that tried to attacked them was flung far away from them as she raised arm to the skies.

"For those who tries to hurt the grandmaster and his youngling, i'll make sure to personally delivered them to the very pits of chaos as a gift to the god of fire and destruction."

She stared at the large number of soldiers that gathered, surrounded them with heavy weapons and sharp swords. Her [Colour] optics flicked cautionly as she swing her trident to her side, another hand glowed dim red that started to glow bright. A pair of arms clutched to one of her legs, coiling with such a firm and warmth and a hint of fear.

"[Name], you are back! You're alive!" The black and yellow mech sobs in such happiness while he kept hugging the oracle's leg, fear she maybe just a piece of his imagination. [Name] smiled, "of course, bee. There is no place i'd rather be than to be with you."

"[Name]."

She heard the soft whisper behind her, it was deep and gentle. It belong to him. Her one and only. Orion pax.

"Hello again, orion. Do you know this people? I certainly don't recall having you friended with a such low mannered people." She greeted with him as if nothing was happen. As if the mansion wasn't on fire and attacked by unknown people. Her words rung a confidence and bravery.

Just like she always do.

Orion gripped his gun tight and his blade thrusted down as in act of defense. Good defense is best offense. He wear his battle mask again, one leg kneeled and other stretched back. "Shall i introduced them to you, milady?" He grinned under his mask. "You shall, grandmaster. I would be honoured to get know this people." Her trident shined once again, this time with a bright flame dripped from it.

"Pryna, please take bumblebee to safety. We can afford him to watch something he shouldn't." [Name] ordered as she lifted Bumblebee into Pryna's back. As Bumblebee latched his hands to her neck, they quickly left the battle ground. Bumblebee didn't let out any disagreement  because he know this is something he couldn't be part with. Not yet.

The little mech watched the two silhouttes began to disappear as he heard the first gunshot. He ducked down out of instinct. One gunshot and metal to metal clashed. Distant shouts of familiar words echoed through the air. The sound of war. The voice of battle. The one of things he hated.

He rested his head on top Pryna neck while the wolf kept running away from the burning ground. He hear a rushed beats of Pryna spark. He kept his optics shut as he prays to the gods to protect everyone he loved.

Ratchet. Ironhide. The twin. And mostly, his parent.

He prayed to the gods that his parent won't leave him alone again.

"Astra."

She is a terrible guardian. A downright failure. While her charge fighting off the unknown people with the grabdmaster, she just sit and watched in the darkness. Watching mysterious crowds crowding a certain place. A forgotten place. Her black frame make her blended with the shadow as she creeped closer to the entrance.

Two guards stand by at the entrance to the temple. She readied her sniper and aim. Two head in line. She put her finger in the trigger and pulled. One bullet, two body falls down. She placed her sniper in her back and silently walked toward the two bodies. She pulled the two dead guards by their legs to the bushes.

After she hides the bodies, she pulled two holograms and turned its on. A holographic of the two dead guards appeared as she throw the hologram devices to the ground near the entrance. She entered the temple with caution. The dim lamps hanged side to side by its wires and the floor was wet with dark puddles. The air was damp and putrid.

  She heard distant voices and footsteps and among unknown voices, she was familiar with one. Megatronus. No she refused to believed. She silently went upstairs and hide behind one of the pillars. She peeked down and recorded. Downstairs, various bots wander around the center of the room. At the center, a large drill hole that was wide open. Many bots went in and out bringing carts full of dark coloured shards.

She glared at the shards. She realized what they are. Dark energon. [Name] was right about this. About everything the visions and attack on the oracle was all part of plan. A great and dangerous plan to kill the choosen one and the oracle before they can fulfilled their fate.

But not on her watch.

Astra pulled out small cubes from her containment hold's. She scattered those cubes around the place as she walked out of the temple and turned on her comm link.

"This is shadow. The mission is complete. Return to nest at dawn. Hope you like fireworks." She smirked toward the entrance, finger push one button. Loud explosions erupted from the temple as huge flame bursts out of it. She continued to walk away as the sound of burning became her tonight song. A song of sweet revenge.

Some say revenge better serve cold but she more liked if it was serve hot.