Act II - Chapter 03《Summer》

It was summer.

The afternoon sun never been so much to stung in the optics but this time it make his optics glassed. He was playing board games with the twin while Orion left hurried without any explanations to the three younglings. Leaving them with Ultra magnus.

When she was found unconscious in the arm of Astra.

The three mechlings jolted out of shock when they heard not so distant shouts and yells of recognizable voices. Orion and Megatronus. They were shouting about something. No someone. Sunstreaker, who tired with the nonsense began to ran out of the room along with Sideswipe. Followed by him. As Ultra magnus barks fell into silent.

He can see Orion shocked face and silent tears.

When he arrived at the voice source, which it leads to the grand hall as he saw what he shouldn't see.

He can hear Megatronus loud yelling and sobs.

He look at Megatronus, who barking at two guards that slight shaking due the menacing glare and loud voice of him.

He can feel [Name] cold hand.

Astra, who was cradling [Name] in her lap with the twin sitting next to the unconscious oracle. Bumblebee quickly joined them and takes [Name] hand.

Ratchet, Ironhide and two strangers holding Orion and Megatronus back as Astra take her to the medical wing.

Astra sighed heavily and mumbled something, before standing up and still cradling the oracle as she walk toward the one particular room. She barked something at Ratchet and the others to hold down Orion and Megatronus.

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were silent.

It's been hours after Astra went in and lock down the room with [Name] in it. Orion still waiting in front of the door as he walked back and forth. Megatronus decided to leave, taking the twin with him as well the strangers that come with him. Orion said that he probably take the twin back to the temple.

Bumblebee swing his tiny feets back and forth, humming random tunes that came into his mind. In his hold, one of the datapad that he liked.

Cosmogony.

Same as Orion favourites.

He kept the datapad close to him as he see Orion back and forth. Ratchet, occasionally came and brought him energon and sweets while Ironhide was sleeping in one of the cushion near the door, probably tired of holding Orion down.

Now, all he can do is wait. Maybe reading a little bit. After all, he has this tingling feeling that [Name] is going to be fine.

"Sideswipe."

  A big and grey hand rested on his shoulder as he looked up. "What is it, Meggy?" He tilted his head alittle and slowly turned around to face him. Megatronus smiled at the silver mechling, patted his head. "What are you doing here all alone and where is your brother?" He asked. Sideswipe shrugged, "i'm bored and sunny is reading in the gazebos."

"Ah...that's where he gone to. You know, this garden is usually the spot that [Name], me and astra having our discussions and sometimes sharing experiences over a warm energons. She will laughed at astra remarks and sometimes at my terrible jokes. She loved warm energon along with snacks or sweets to accompany." Megatronus explained while rubbing Sideswipe back.

  "And when she come back bringing you two in her arms, i know that she is too pure for the world and the world don't deserve her." He continued. Sideswipe glanced up to him, hands trembling and optics brimmed with tears. "M-Meggy, big sis will be fine, right?" He whimpered. Megatronus gently cradle Sideswipe and hug him.

Sideswipe soft whimpers turn into full loud wails, Megatronus noticed that Sunstreaker watched them from the gazebos. The golden mechling gripped the datapad tight in his hold as he wiped his tears. "Sunstreaker, it's okay to cry. It's not sign of weakness, it's a sign of bravery to shed tears that others can't." Megatronus stated.

"I'm not crying. There's something in my optics." He argued.

Megatronus just sighed while he patted Sideswipe. He then, stare longingly at the skies. The evening sun in Aica was cool and calm, the huge star peeked through the thick clouds. The winds send chiling yet, calm breeze through the land. The soft smell of flowers wafted around, as its enter the blooming season. The lake was transparent and flowing with gentle streams.

"Nee, meggy, can we go somewhere? I'm tired waiting around." Sunstreaker asked. Megatronus was shocked, the golden mechling was originally across the lake from him and yet, he able to appeared in much speed while he was unfocused. Sideswipe sniffles and then, buried himself deeper into Megatronus.

"Sure. Sideswipe, you have to come with us. I can't leave you alone and pit i am sure not to leave you with orion. He got his hand full in things and so does astra." He reasoned, hands gripping Sideswipe shoulders while facing him.

"No." He pouted.

Megatronus sighed, hand rubbing his temple. "Sides', grow up a little." Sunstreaker hissed. Sideswipe crossed his arm and turn away from the two mechs. "No." He stated.

"Sideswipe, [Name] won't like this behaviour. She'll upset about it and we don't want this to happens, right?" Megatronus persuaded the silver mechling. The said mechling still pouting and his hands crossed.

"No." He replied.

"Sideswipe." Megatronus called. Sunstreaker frowned at his younger twin, feeling annoyed by his antics. Sunstreaker was more mature than his twin and more reliable than him. He can do stuff by himself and didn't need grown ups helping him. Maybe, if he need to reach higher grounds and there is no chairs laying around.

"Fine." He finally given up. The pouts still attached to his face. Megatronus smiled and then, stood up from his seating form. "So, where do you think we should explore?" He inquired.

The twin stared at each others for a while befire stared Megatronus and smiled, "can we go to the park?"

"Of course, a small walk could clear my mind for a moment." He answered. His hand quickly attached the twin hand as they appeared beside him, Sideswipe in his right and Sunstreaker in his left. He leads the two mechling out of the garden into the large hallways of Aica. Two guards greeted them with salutes while the twin smiled at them.

The three figures slowly dissappeared from the huge doorways as the distant laughter chimes through the once cold air. Sending warmth feeling for those who listen them.

"[Name]."

"Rise, my oracle. Your duty is not done yet. The future and the past has been tied, making the present unnoticed. Know what you must known but you can not change them. See what you must seen but you can not make it easier to live with. Your fate has been sealed. The prayers has been answered. The choosen one shall have his fate not be sealed. The covenant is done."

"Set forth my choosen one. Your fate is forever unbound by us as we bound the oracle. May fate guide you to your peace. The covenant is done."

"O, my oracle one. Such a sad fate sealed upon you and for that, i will guide you and protect you for the upcoming storm that began to brew upon our beloved land. May strength and bravery stay in your sparks. The covenant is done."

"O, the star-crossed lover, the distance and time will be your loss as longing will corrupts your love. Worry not, as hope and dream will be the one that united you. The covenant is done."