Act II - Chapter 04《Iacon dreamin'》

"DO YOU REALIZE THE CONSEQUENCE OF YOUR ACTIONS, ORACLE?"

  She hated these new counsels. They are demanding and selfish bots that think they are the highest among all caste. The way they stares at her and her people was clearly disgust and hatred. But mostly hatred. They have the rights to hated her, afterall it was her that save them from upcoming attacks.

"Astra, are you alright? You seem dozed off for a while. Do you want the twin to stop training?" [Name] asked. Her hand rested on Astra shoulder as the oracle was seated next to her. "Uh...no! Primus, no. It's fine, [Name]. Just having flashback of other night." Astra stuttered nervously, she quickly turned her direction toward the said oracle, who still confused by the guardian movement.

"Okay then, i won't bother you about that. Just tell me if you want to, okay?" [Name] assured Astra. They were seated at the garden of Aica temple due their sudden visit. Across them, the twin were sword practicing with each others as both of them swung their swords with such a strength and precision.

Sideswipe sometimes will yelled a battlecry while Sunstreaker just grunted as he blocked another Sideswipe harsh and random attack. Both of them was covered in dirts and grimes, theirs once shining frame now buried under those ugly brown colour. [Name] giggled, hand covered her mouth.

"My, my, it seem we have a heavy task for tonight bathing. The twin covered in mud."

Astra sighed and piched the bridge of her nose, "dear primus, i just noticed that. Please, make sure to wipe them clean before taking them to a bath." She reminded the oracle, side-glancing the seated form next her. The said person just continued to giggle that suddenly turned into a blown out laugh. One thing for sure is that [Name]'s laugh is contagious, as Astra joined her into a blown out laughter and put her hand on the oracle shoulder.

  From the distance, the twin stared at their's guardians with confusion. They stared at each other and then at the distant guardians.

"Sunny, i think big sis and astra is going crazy. They've been laughing for ten minutes and it started to drive me crazy too." Sideswipe huffed at his brother. "Me too. Let's hope they aren't." Sunstreaker sharpened his dull sword.

The twin then jogged toward their laughing guardians and gave their sheathed swords, entering the room to wash up. "Big sis. Astra. We're going in first and wash up. You two can take a rest." Sideswipe yelled as he and Sunstreaker waved at [Name] and Astra.

"T-Take care and becareful." Astra snorted, trying to contain her laughter while [Name] just smile and wave them back.

  "Adult is a weird phase to grow."

"Orion."

  The said mech jolted up from his seat, azure optics widen at the suprise. The once slouched now straight. Data-pads tumbling from the stacks and some where fallen to the floor. Ratchet sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, bend down to pick up the fallen data-pads. "If you're tired, you know you can take a rest, right? After all you are the one who slaughter those intruders and decided to get injuries."

Orion blinked once and then twice, before creaking his fingers and slowly rise from his chair. "Aplogies, ratchet. It seem resting is the last think i could have for now. The counsels has been busy with the recent attack of the mansion." Orion yawned and then walked out of the office with Ratchet in tow.

"And where in primus, you are going?" Ratchet huffed. Orion kept walking across the hallway, before stopping in one particular room where Ironhide just walked out of it. "Ah, hey orion. Is something happen?" Ironhide raised his optics ridge. "Just need to check him, 'hide."  He answered as he entered the room.

The room was dark with a dim orange glow from corner, toys littered the floor and various data-pads stacked neatly in the shelves. Orion gracefully move himself from the deathtraps called toys, plopping his tired body next to a small body.

A slight shuffle on the bed and small almost hushed yawn, yellow helm appeared from the shadow. "Oppy, bed with me?" Bumblebee rubbed his optics slowly.

Too cute. Orion mused to himself.

"Of course." He smiled and then lay down next to Bumblebee, entrapped the youngling in his hold. Bumblebee quickly cuddled the larger mech, seeking warmth from his personal heater. "Nee, oppy, can we visit [Name] and the twin?" Bumblebee asked. "Sure. How about we go to a picnic with them?" Orion hummed.

"I'd love that." Bumblebee yawned. Orion chuckled before closing his optics.

"Megatronus."

  A blurred version of Astra stared at him. Golden optics shined irritation and hidden anger. Her hands was crossed with her body positioned in anger. Her whole body was leaking angry vibe.

Conclusion. Astra is angry and that's not good.

  Megatronus sighed and slumped from his chair. One hand pinched the bridge of his optics, other tapping his fingers on the smooth surface of the table. He then sat straight, hands clasped together on the table. "What is it, bodyguard?" Megatronus was hesitantly ask. Thats a low move. A low and dangerous move.

"I'm not in the mood, megatronus. Tell me the truth and i'll make sure the authority's won't bring you in for some false assumption." She stated coldhearted. Her golden optics glared him with such of monstrosity and uprising hatred. "I have nothing to say and tell to you, astra. I did nothing wrong." He replied without hesitation.

"Lie."

Megatronus let out heavy sigh and closed his optics. He bend down to rest his head on top of the table with his hands coiled around it. From Astra point of view, she staring at the ever broad shoulder of a hard working miner and peculiar thinker. Those grey frame with the slave markings across his body.

  This a sigh was vented out, Astra pinched the bridge of her optics before typing out something. "If you can't share, atleast tell me you can spend time for a picnic?" Astra tapped her slender finger at the smooth surface. She waited for Megatronus to replied and after couple of minutes, she decided to end the holo-vid.

Before she could press the small red icon, she side glanced a movement. Megatronus face appeared again and this time with a smile. "I guess a change of view could coaxed me to spill some infos for you, bodyguard." He replied. Before Astra called off the holo-vid, she smirked and winked at him.

"Sure thing, nerd."