Act I - Chapter 03《Angel by the wings》

"Milady, we are apologize for making a sudden request at the most inconvenient time. We afraid that this problem can not wait any further."

"I understand. What is it you wish to share, councils?"

"It concerns to our grandmaster, the previous actually. Lord Alpha trion wished to see you in a matter of urgency. Worry not, lady oracle. An escorts will be provided for you. Be haste, young oracle. The time is ticking and we only provided so little distraction for those who wish to harm you and the grandmaster."

"Of course. Please, take care the others in my absence."

"Astra."

  The black and gold guardian shifted her optics from the giant doors to the cuddling twin on the cushion. Sideswipe was fast asleeep unlike Sunstreaker, who was wide awake watching Astra back and forth in front of him. The sleepiness that was gone for a while slowly crept back as he rubbed his optics.

"Where's big sis?"

Astra sighed, optics closed and arms crossed. "She's in meeting. I'm not allowed to enter the court room nor do you. Sleep now, sunny. I'll take you back to the temple if the meeting isn't over in a hour." She walked toward the said youngling, pulling the blanket higher until it reached his chin.

"Astra, can i be like you?" He whispered.

  Astra was shocked but quickly recovered as she kneeled down in front of him. "You can if you had the will, sunny. I know you will be the one who will protect her in my absence. You and your brother." She said confidently as she smiled.

"How about we start the training tomorrow, hmm?" She hummed. Her hand softly rubbing Sideswipe head as he fell into deeper slumber while Sunstreaker yawned."That's good. Can't wait." He nodded as he soon joined his brother into the tempting slumber.

For the first time, Astra able to relax as she watching the twin sleeping while they waited for the same person they wished to appeared from the cursed door.

She could only pray.

"Megatronus."

He hated that. To be called by the person he once called friend. He glanced to his back, only to see Orion marching forward with his confident and wisdom. "I apologize for the lack of agreements among the councils but i beg you to be patient. I am sure they soon agree with your term. So, please once again be patient." He said, resting his hand on Megatronus shoulder.

"That's where you wrong, orion. The councils will keep blinding their optics to poverty on kaon. They'll fall deaf to the whines and cries of people in Kaon, who died every second the councils discussed this matter." He snapped back, his once pale red optics shifted into a blood red ones.

Orion take a step back. And exhales.

"Keep your head calm, megatronus. If you keep rising your temper, you could jeopardize this meeting. I am too, worried, with the lack of my sire, who could helped the agreement to be happen. He possesses higher command and jurisdiction than i have." The azure optics stared the blood red ones as the both owner face to face.

"Even if [Name] is present in this meeting, she possesses the same command as sire maybe higher, that's why she was rarely called upon the meeting. Her judgement  was considered quite peculiar, in the optics of the councils. They believe the new oracle could changed the old order of the councils." Stated Orion. He averted his gaze from Megatronus only to stare the crescent moon that shines from far away.

"Then, where is she?"

"Somewhere. Before we begin the meeting, i accidently meet astra in one of the hall, she said that [Name] was in meeting with the councils and haven't appeared from the said room. I told her to return to the temple and take a rest, i will escorted [Name] back to the temple safe. Now, it's been three hours and here we are, with the councils." He replied.

"So, the councils hides something from us, huh?" Megatronus chuckled, he rested his forearms in the balcony rails while Orion gripped the rails tight. He could only nodded as he continued to watch the moon and stars twinkling from above.

"Let's hope it was a misunderstanding."

[Name].

The sun rise slowly from the east, the moon has disappeared from the sky as it was replaced by the bright ball of lights as its ray kept shooting to all directions. [Name] was grown loving the sunrise, the gradation of two different colours leave her breathless everytime she see it. She could even look at the stubborn stars that was outmatched by the sunlights.

It was truly amazing.

Sadly, it was temporary. Just like the peace.

She breathed the fresh morning air that swept pass her. Slowly, she turn around and walk away from the cliff of Kaon. The same place where her carrier last seen. The young oracle silently pass through the abandoned town of old Kaon, praying that no one noticed her presence.

[Name] stopped at her track, optics watched the dark that potentially had something or someone lurks in it. And she was right.

Someone waited for her. With a gun at the point.

  [Name] closed her optics and mouth began to chanting. The cloaked person slowly raised the gun at the blank point and safety off. The chanting turn to normal speaking. Finger on the trigger. The chanting now turn to full on screaming.

"SERVE ATQUE CUSTODIAT!"

And then come the loud bang of the gun.

"Orion."

  The said mech was sitting in his room accompanied with Bumblebee and the twin. Astra went out with Megatronus, saying there is something they need to attend. The blue and red mech said nothing and just waving them farewell. The three youngling was playing games board that Orion had, before Ratchet appeared from the door with panic and dread written in his face especially, his optics.

"Is something wrong...ratchet?" He slowly asked. Azure meet cyan.

"Orion, it's [Name]! Something happen to her!" Ratchet answered. Suddenly, the chatter between younglings were cut off. Orion quickly bolted off from his office, leaving Ratchet with the now, confused younglings.

"[NAME]!"

'Take an angel by the wings. Beg her now for anything. Beg her now for one more day.
Time to tell her everything. Ask her for the strength to stay.'