Act I - Chapter 02 《Everdream》

"Rulers of kingdoms, to transform destruction into creation. The darkness will fall, the light will rise."

[Name] chanted softly, her hands rested on an arm of older mech, who have been coughing and flinched in pain. Golden lights began to seeped out of her palm as it travels across the mech arm, cleansing the black vines that corrupted his entire arm. The black vines began to vanish as its changed into a mist. [Name] sighed deeply, before opening her optics and look at the older mech.

"It is done."

The older mech gaped in shock as he tries to rotated his arms slowly, the soothing feelings of his arm and the strong pulse of energon from his arm. Tears fell from his optics as he slowly smiled, he grasped both [Name] palm as he stared at her [Colour] optics, "Thank you so much, lady [Name]. You are the answer of my prayers. I'm in your debt." He thanked her, [Name] gripped his hand in return.

"You are welcome. I'm merely doing my duty as the oracle and answering all prayers that have been prayed." She smiled in gentle one.

After the older mech left the room, she turned around to see a mech with all grey colour frame with a bright lines. A slave lines. "Greetings, my designation is [Name]. Is there something i can help you with?" She politely greeted the stranger. The mech just stared at her in disbelief and shocked whilst stay standing in there. The two cybertronians stared at each others. "A-ah...yes, my designation is megatronus. I'm here not to seek blessing or healing, merely asking for a counsels from you." He stuttered in nervous.

[Name] giggled at his antics as she sat back again while motioning him to sit down at the vacant chair in front of her. Megatronus slowly sat down, before look at the lady oracle in front of him. All the rumours and news was true. She is outstanding beauty, not just outside but also inside. She began to pour a cube of warm energon, placing one in front of him and her as well. She pulled out a single datapad, turning it on and give it to Megatronus.

"So, what is it that you wish to counsels with me?" She asked in polite manner. Megatronus switched look at the her and to the datapad, back to her again. Noticing his confusion, she smiled. "Oh! I forgot. The datapad is yours now. If you wish for a futher counsels but we are out of distance, this allowed us to communicate." She said. Megatronus cleared his throat, before he placed the datapad on table.

"Milady, is it true that you can commune to the gods and ask for theirs counsels?" He asked. She stared down at the cube before answer, "Yes, but sometimes its the other way around." She answered calmly.

The soft breeze of afternoon winds was calming and soothing to all restlessness souls that walked the cybertron. The winds caused the hanging charms in [Name] head danced away, creating a small tune as its clashed one another. Megatronus was intrigued with the hanging charms in her head, a crystallized moon, sun, and star.

The moon was a dark golden crystal with black and blue beads, the sun was a bright yellow crystal with white and orange beads, quite contrast from the moon but, a perfect presentations for cybertron sun and moon. The last is the stars, a pastel golden crystal with black and white beads. Another perfect presentations. The charms shined under the soft lights of sun that seeped from the windows glass.

"Is there another thing you want to counsels to, megatronus?" She asked once again, before she sipped her lukewarm energon. "Ah! Are you going to visit kaon in future? Or any nearby cities?" He asked carefully, his fingers was interlocked with each other. [Name] hummed in thought, a single finger tapped her chin. She stopped tapped as she stared again at Megatronus before answer, "Yes. But the time nor the place is still unknown." Megatrnous nodded in acknowledgement.

"May i give you blessing, megatronus?"

Megatronus stared at her as she forgot that he came here not for blessing or healing but a counsel. "Don't worry, it's for a safety percaution. Blessings weren't always for those who seeks it nor need it. It was merely something given as gift to those who earn it." She stated in calm motion. Her handa were outstretched toward him as if she asked for his hands. "And in my view and judgement, you are one of those who earn it. I wish nothing but to delivered it." She continued.

Megatronus put his hands on top of her as he gently gripped. Both of them locked their optics as [Name] chanted her prayer.

"Orion."

He never ran so fast in his entire life, faster when the first time he learnt to. He set one goal right now, meeting the person he forget and abandon lately. He forcefully push bots that walks in the corridors and halls of Iacon hall of records. Hot in his tail, Ratchet and Ironhide, his beloved friends and bodyguard. He glanced around the opened doors, scanning the one with a feminine figure with [Colour] frame. Finally after a long torturous search, his optics fell to a sole figure that standing on an opened balcony.

He slowly walked forward, opening the door with his hand. His steady footsteps walked toward her. His hand was reaching for her, as his feet carried him to. [Name] turned around, the charms swayed by the change of directions of her head. Her [Colour] optics glowed in shocked and relief, lips began to spreading upwards, creating a smile. Orion, who merely a step away from her, resting his hand on her outstretched one.

"Greetings, young master of Iacon. How may i help you?"

She greeted in gentle smile and warm twinkle in her optics. Her hand grasped Orion as she grasped another, Orion smiled at her as he stared at her. The wind breeze hit the reunited couple, a couple of flowers petals flies around them as they engulfed into a hug.

The union of a long lost time was cleared as the choosen childrens cries in joy.