Chapter Nine: In Too Deep

AUTHOR'S POV

The intensity of such a hard gaze from Todd's eyes...the strong pecks in his chest...the way his V-line is visible yet not shown in its totality is still strong enough for Larry to know he won't be able to resist him a moment longer. Plus, combining that with their first time of sexual passion being beyond words Larry has no choice but to step forward and rapture him. Larry kicks the front door closed with his foot as he places some lazy, some passion filled kisses on him. As Todd kisses him back he also removes Larry's jacket and tosses it to the side. They can go at it right there in the middle of his living room as the passion is growing by the second but...just as Larry is about to come out of his pants Todd stops him...

Todd: "Hold on". 

Larry looks at him seductively and breathing heavily he asks...

Larry: "What is it"? 

Todd: *smile* "I just want to take my time with you. Last time was rushed. I mean it was beautiful but...it was still rushed so let's take it slow".  

Larry can't even respond. He just looks into Todd's eyes and finds himself once again in a trance at his smile while also being completely perplexed by what he said. Then he feels Todd softly grab his hand, wink while also still smiling at him then leading him to his bedroom. Now inside they stop in front of the bed. Todd smiles again then leans forward, slithers his tongue out to place a deep, wet kiss on Larry all while slowly undressing him. Now Larry's hard body is in the nude so Todd softly whispers, "sit down baby". Larry slowly sits on the edge of the bed...his innocent eyes now looking up at Todd as he highly anticipates what's coming next. Since Todd's shirt is already off he goes to untie the drawstring on his sweats to remove them...but Larry stops him as he wants to do that for him. After successfully untying them he allows the pants to slide down and hit the floor. Now Todd's extremely hard and extremely long member is meeting his eyes. As he stares at it he remembers how it felt having that inside of him but actually seeing it is something else. He licks his lips and when he looks up Todd is already smiling at the way Larry admires what he's working with. Then Larry's eyes begin slowly darting between Todd's eyes and his manhood as if he's trying to ask him a question but just can't bring himself to. Todd knows exactly what that question is and as he continues smiling he brings his hand up to softly caress Larry's cheek then replies in a sweet whisper, "you can suck it baby". Now having explicit permission Larry's eyes go back to Todd's masterpiece which appears to be getting stiffer by the minute. He then opens his mouth and takes it all in. Todd's hands immediately go to each side of Larry's head and his fingers begin massaging into his fro...closing his eyes and tilting his head back to enjoy the warmth of Larry's mouth around him. Larry's suction starts off smooth and slow then gradually increases to a hard, greedy suction causing Todd to pant and whisper how good it feels. Larry sucks with all his might...his slurping sounds barely audible due to Todd's husky moaning and panting. Now the muscles in Todd's abs are contracting...his breaths are deepening and there's a slight tremble to his body. Larry knows that any moment now he'll be tasting the warm thickness as a result of such an intense blowjob. Todd belts out a powerful gasp as the hot substance shoots into Larry's mouth. Larry swallows every drop while he continues to suck and after the last drop is consumed he slowly releases. As Todd's thick wood lazily hits and slides down Larry's lips he once again looks innocently up at him. Todd smiles as he says, "that was incredible. He then seductively tells him, "lay back now baby". Larry still isn't adjusted to Todd using that particular term of endearment with him but nonetheless he crawls backwards to the top of the bed and feeling a little shy about his nude body he slides under the cover...all eyes still on Todd as he waits. He sees Todd grab a condom from a drawer then open it with his mouth...a heavy look of seduction in his eyes as he looks at Larry. The eye contact would only break so Todd can slide the condom on correctly and once he finishes those seductive eyes go right back to Larry. He grabs the bottom of the cover and slides underneath...placing kisses on Larry's legs and thighs then returns the favor once he arrives at Larry's member...but he isn't ready for Larry to come just yet as he wants to be looking at Larry's face when he does. Instead, he places a trail of kisses up Larry's hard abs and when he emerges from under the cover he notices the sweet look on Larry's face and smiles at it. Now taking a hold of his member that simply can't wait to be inside Larry again he pushes in. Larry's mouth falls open at the sensation and his eyes close as Todd begins to move inside of him. It hasn't even been thirty seconds and Todd's sounds are deep and strong...confirming that what he told Larry about him feeling better than anything he's ever felt before in his life is all too true. He places a few soft kisses on Larry's cheek then whispers in his ear, "you sucked me so good baby and you feel so amazing. Damn". Larry is so wrapped up in the heated session that he can't say anything...but he's certainly panting at Todd stretching him so well and as Todd increases his speed his panting turns into sweet moans which turns Todd on even more. Through his own panting and hissing he manages to whisper something else to him, "your moaning is music to my ears". That soft response is followed by another kiss to Larry's cheek. By this point an abundance of sweat has built between the two of them and now Larry is feeling his orgasm on the tip. Heat begins to escape from him and with the sensation all over Todd's dick it only brings on his second orgasm of the night. After a soft whimper Larry's come is oozing out and onto his abs...his body trembling slightly as it continues to stream while Todd cries out loudly from the strong sensation of his. One would think that after such a powerful eruption this is coming to an end but...it only takes them a few minutes to collect themselves before Todd begins to move again...in and out, around and around...making sure Larry feels every inch of him. Larry doesn't have any knowledge of this but Todd even becomes teary eyed as it feels just beyond belief to him. When they both aren't panting incessantly Todd is taking every opportunity to kiss Larry in every place he possibly can. As much as Larry doesn't want to admit it to himself he really is in a world of his own being in such a breathtaking state of ecstasy...but it's soon to come to an end. His head is slowly moving from side to side again and when he opens his eyes he notices the time from the clock on the nightstand. It reads 8:30 pm. Laurent's text said that he won't be home until 10 and Larry needs to get home to shower and cook. He also doesn't want to take the chance that it can be earlier than 10 and to avoid another possible run in with him and having to explain where he's been he whispers to Todd...