{Jin x Transfer student! reader}

So~ I ordered the book's chapter like this~
• Jin
• Suga
• J-Hope
• Rap mon
• Jimin
• V
• Jungkook
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LITTLE JIN HES GROWING SO FAST

(ε^)(ε^)(ε^)

~Y/N's POV~
Walking down the street to my new school, I sigh deeply, afraid of the possible judgement from all of the students. Taking out my phone from my pocket, I put on BTS's new hit song 'Blood, Sweat, And Tears'.

My blood, sweat and tears
My last dance
Take it all away, go
My blood, sweat and tears
My cold breath
Take it all away, go
My blood, sweat and tears as well
My body, heart and soul as well
is yours, I know
This is an spell to punish me
Peaches and cream
Sweeter than sweet
Chocolate cheeks
and chocolate wings
But your wings are those of a demon

I then saw the school ahead of me and sighed once more. (Can you breath reader?(ΦзΦ)) i then walk where I thought the office would be.. but it was really a closet full of cleaning supplies.

"Really?.." I said in a monotone voice. Walking deeper into the school I grasp softly as I stop. Seeing an average size figure catch my eye I blush slightly. "Why the frickity frack am I so warm?.." I accidentally say out loud. The figure then started to approach me. I froze in my spot realizing that I said out loud. Getting out of my trance, the figure I saw earlier was the most adorable human being I saw. (Um..I slightly agree with that..but~ Yoongi is adorable... ok I'll stop now)

He stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Hello there, I presume your new here?", to shocked to answer, I nod my head. "Well, welcome! My name is Jin." He smiles at me with the cutest smile I have ever seen. "Do you need any help?", I jump slightly from what was silence a few seconds ago to a beautiful sentence from a beautiful man. I nod, Jin then takes me to the office and smiles. It was right here?! I yelled at myself mentally. 

I bow down silently thanking him and walk in. Talking to the secretary and getting all the papers I need, I walk out the door to see Jin still there.

I look at him straight in the face while tilting my head slightly and say, "Not to be rude or anything, but why are you still here?".  I can see Jin's face turn a light pink. So~ is there a virus going around or something?

He coughed slightly and asked ever so quietly, "can I see your schedule?" I smiled at him and hand my papers to him.

"Maybe you can show me around?"

~Jin's POV~ (DIDN'T EXPECT THAT HUH READER?)
"Maybe you can show me around?"

My heart skipped a beat, I feel my blush become warmer. She's so cute, I look down so I can look at her schedule. Hmm...we have Science, Home Ec, and Math together. "My name is Y/N," her sweet voice said. I give her back her papers and smile a smile I don't give to, really, anyone.

4 months later~

Panda angel, god thing, in the sky narrator's POV
"D-d-do y-you w-wa-want to go on a d-date with me Y/N?" Jin said nervously. Y/N giggles and responds "sure Jin," and seals it with a kiss on the cheek.

ヽ(●≧ω≦●)ノヽ(●≧ω≦●)ノ

*SCRRREEAAAAMMMM*
YAAAYY HAPPY ENDING ((^ェ^))
WAS kinda a long one buuutt still happy!! :3
Next is Suga
See you pieces of bamboo next time

~Panda