{Yoongi x Reader}

Again late ass update very sorry!!!! Also I lost my phone for 5 days, haven't been reading, also I know I can go on the computer but it won't let me edit or read.
             (_ _)
(')                 (')
               ( ω)
As Y/N got ready in the bathroom she looked at her outfit. "Hmmm.." she hummed, "would Yoongi like this one?"

She and Yoongi were going to a small party the guys and big hit are throwing. The theme at the party was to dress up as another K-pop idol. Y/N dressed up as one of the members of Red Velvet. She dressed up as Seulgi. She has on a red crop top with white lining on the ends of the short sleeves and the bottom trim of the shirt. She was also wearing her white mini skater skirt. It was rocking halfway up her thighs.

She and her friends B/F/N, Panda, Jin, and Nithi were dressing up as each member. They planned on making a cute group together and make a small performance for everyone at the party.

While humming Russian Roulette, she started to do her hair the same hairstyle as Seulgi. She tried to braid her hair as hard and as thin as possible. She looked in the mirrior and shrugged telling herself she doesn't have to look good, what matters is her dancing and singing.

After telling herself THAT she looks back at herself and took the hair and started over. She made her hair even better then before and she smiled. Y/N then put on some extremely red lipstick and white sneakers then walked out.

She looked at the time and shrugged, she had 30 minutes left till she had to go to the party. She started to think of her dance and marked it (it's like dancing but not doing it with as much energy, doing the steps). Once she was sure she knew the whole choreography and vocals, she went out to her car and drove to the party.

Once she was at the party she saw that everyone was there already. Surprised she goes and walks up to her Russian roulette group. She then looked at each person carefully, Jin has the hairstyle of Joy, just his hair down, red lipstick, and simple string choker.

Nithi has her hairstyle as Yeri, her hair was down but she tried to make an attempt to straighten it, it didn't work just made it slightly straighter. She wore giant golden hoops for earrings and a golden necklace that has way to much design for Panda to explain.

Panda had the style of Wendy, the mostly EXTRA hair style in the group. She also has a fluffy panda ears headband with a BTS necklace looped around her neck. Her small Asian eyes were slightly decorated with eyeliner, her feet have small panda feet slippers on, and she had a black choker.

B/F/N had the hairstyle of Irene, she had one side and one chunk of her hair tied. She also had a plain black choker on.

You all then walked to the stage and take your positions, Jin then turned on his computer. He plugged in the cord connected to the speakers and turned it up to the highest level of volume. Jin then started to music and sprinted over to his position.

~3 minutes of choreography later~

You stand there, panting, waiting for everyone's reaction. She then put on a gigantic grin when she heard multiple, loud claps from every person in the room that wasn't on stage. She looked to Yoongi's spot to see that he dressed up as Jackson.

He smirked at you can you looked lovingly into his eyes and smiled even wider,(if it was even possible).

Let's just say there was a LOT of swearing, sweating, and screaming.

From dancing you dirty minded bean!!!!!!

{• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •}

Soooooooo late update again I know I know.

Stop judging me

~Panda