{Cold! Suga x Shy! Sensitive! Reader}

WARNING:
SUGA IS MINE
HURT HIM YOU DIE
TOUCH HIM YOU DIE
YOU DIE IN ANYWAY OF INTERACTING WITH HIM

Ok carry on (^ω^)

('ω')('ω')('ω')('ω')

Y/N's POV
Listening to the math teacher blab on about how the square root was like multiplication was tiring. I then doodle on my arm little kawaii faces and song references.

Hearing the wonderful bell ring i throw my bag over my shoulder and dash to my locker before going to lunch. Accidentally bumping into a person I fall down making my stuff go everywhere. Hearing a groan from the other side of me, I gasp slightly from the burning pain on my knee. "Tch, watch where your going," said the person I bumped into. Looking up I see the coldest person in school, Yoongi, crap.

Scurrying to go get my bag I couldn't find it. I stand up slighting limping from my hurt knee I notice that Yoongi, also known as Suga, held my bad. His eyes wandered from my face, to my chest, then my knee. When I reach my hand out to grab my bag, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs. I hiss in pain and whimper as the sudden gesture.

His grip loosened around my wrist from hearing my whimpers. He then takes time to the nurse's office and sits me down on the bed. "I'll go get the nurse, you stay here," he demanded, to afraid to answer I nod my head. "Tch," he replied to went to the main lobby to find the nurse.

My stomach did flips my heart was fluttering, what was happening to me? D...do I like him?

Suga's POV
Jogging slightly I tell the nurse that she has an injured student in her room. She then thanks me and walks to her room seeing Y/N with a slightly bruised and bloody knee. I follow her and sit big the bed next to Y/N. I hate to see her hurt, I want to protect her forever, tell her everything is ok.

Tell her i love her

Y/N's POV
~15 minutes later~

The nurse left while Suga is still in the room. I sigh silently and grab my bag, when I reached for it again, Suga grabbed it and slung it over his shoulder to join his other bag. Leaving a confused look on my face, Suga said "I'll take you to your class," whilst smiling at me.

Blushing slightly while bowing my head I then replied "thank you," I look up to see Suga's face and ears tinted a light red. Giggling, I stand up bending my hurt knee. Suga took my arm and slung it over his shoulder. Smiling at him I thank him once more and kissed him in the cheek.

Suga's POV
I then felt like i was on fire and went on asking her an important question.

"Hey, Y/N?"
"Y..yes Suga?"
"You wanna go out with me?"
"S-s-S-sure!"

٩(♡ε♡ )۶٩(♡ε♡ )۶٩(♡ε♡ )۶
Well...that escalated quickly..
Sorry it was so short
Suga is mine
You can have him for now reader~

~Panda