{Jimin x reader}

HE MINE
HE MINE
MIIIINNEE
YOONGI TOO
THEY BOTH MINE
IM SO SORRY THIS WAS VERY LATE I HAVE STUFF TO DEAL WITH AND LIFE IS IN THE WAY DID THAT MAKE ANY SENSE NO

ノヽ

(This is text messaging I'm sorry it's not an actual one shot and it is gonna b short but u guys are~ going to send pictures to each other so that's something)

Jimin's POV

I heard my phone beep quietly and vibrate in my pocket. I was in the moment of watching past videos of Y/N and my's adventures.

I pick up the phone and got comfortable, I unlock the small device and go to the message app.

From Y/N(─‿‿─):
Jimin...

Did you take my panties?

I smirk

Me:
Whatever do you mean?

Me:Whatever do you mean?

Y/N(─‿‿─):

Jimin!! Give them back you perv!!ฅ⁽͑ ˚̀ ˙̭ ˚́ ⁾̉ฅ

Y/N's POV
I angrily look at my phone screen and huff. Last week Jimin came over and was in my room for 5 minutes while I got us some light movie snacks.

We were going to go to a movie theatre, but~ they closed because some 'incident' that happened. So we drove back home and decided to watch an anime marathon.

When Jimin left, my pantie and bra drawer was open when I KNEW I closed it. I'm a bit of a slob and i made sure when Jimin comes over that my room was clean. Wow, maybe that's why mom likes Jimin over.

Jimin('') :
And what if I don't? What will you do about it my little turtle?

(PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WILL GET THAT PLEASE)

Me:
If you don't then you won't have any hugs or kisses for a week.

Jimin('') :
You wouldn't...

Me:
I
Would

To be honest I wouldn't survive without giving Jimin some affection but he has crossed the line again with his perverted mind.

Jimin('') :
Y/N!! Let me keep them pleeeaasse!!

Me:
Wait, them?

Jimin('') :
.....

Me:
HOW MANY DID YOU TAKE?!

Jimin('') :
Just a pantie and bra matching set...

Me:
IM COMING OVER

I ran to downstairs and ran to his house that was about two blocks away. I didn't care if I was in my panda onesie (thank you reader, Panda feels appreciated) and black bear slippers. I busted the door open without breaking the actual door (juust the hinges RIP) and ran inside.

Let's just say Jimin and I got into a fun fight if you catch my drift

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
OH MI GOD
Also FYI I run around my neighborhood and school all the time with a panda onesie on
Some call me weird
Yep that's me
I just wish I had the slippers
BTSArmy2431 knows I run around with a purple blanket on my head while I am also in a panda onesie at school just being a fetus sized person running randomly.
Weirdly I never get yelled at

~Panda