{V x Reader}

Uhh~ big~ favor to ask
Can some of you request stuff I have no idea what to do and I always ask friends what I should do,could you guys add themes too?
Also I very much apologize for the weird grammar and spelling mistakes, autocorrect is weird here in Wattpad
Tank chu~

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

Y/N's POV
"Y/N!!!!" Taehyung giggled as I tickled his slightly taller figure. I smile slightly from his slightly red but cute face. I stop and kiss his cheek as he grinned. He sit up and kissed my soft lips gently.

I giggled and thank him, we were pretty bored out of our minds so we decided to go to a small cute cafe.

Small story time with Y/N!
Tae and I have been together for a while. Actually...3 years, 23 weeks, 8 days, and 6 hours if you want to be specific. He has met my parents and I've met his, both parents excepted us as a couple. Though a while back I saw Tae talking to my parents quietly, snickering and all.

(READER HE'S THROWING SNICKERS AT YOUR PARENTS GO GET HIM)

I ignored it of course, (WHY) maybe Tae was just working his cute little charm by being funny.

Anyway back to the present~

As we walked into the cafe, I was going to call on someone to give us a table but I saw Tae run to the front desk and peer down to the person in a chair. He comes close to the man with brown colored hair and brown eyes and whispered in his ear.

The man smirked and looked at me while I looked at them both curiously. What are they talking about?.. I thought. I ignored it and looked away.

Tae came over to me and was grinning wildly, "why are you so happy?" I asked. "Oh no reason, jagi." He responded.

The man Tae talked to earlier was actually named Min Yoongi but he preferred to be called Suga.

Suga then took us to a table that was small but decorated beautifully. There was a vase a roses that were pink, white, and red set next to us on both sides. The table cloth was a plain, clear white, with small heart prints on it.

I gapped at the scene of the scented lit candles around the table. I felt glares on my back but I didn't care at the moment. Tae was planning something....I know it.

We sat down and ordered our food, which was actually extremely expensive, the water here made Fiji water look cheap, just sayin'. I looked Tae and he was staring at me with hearts in his eyes. I smiled and then frowned to signal that the food here is too expensive and I didn't want to waste his money. He set his hand on mine and squeezed it telling me I could get anything I wanted.

After we got food and ate peacefully we planned on getting dessert. I ordered a strawberry cake and Tae didn't order anything.

I then received my cake as well as a tiny fork, which by the way, IS F ING ADORABLE LIKE HOLY PANDA.

Anyway~

I squealed at the small fork and saw Tae take out his phone. He pointed the camera at my direction, I then ask him what was he doing and he told me playing a game.

I was a teeny but suspicious but I had a slice of pink cake with a simple chocolate shaving and some matcha powder on top. I took a tiny fork full of cake into my mouth and kept it on my tongue to savor the taste. I kept doing this over and over again, when I took another bite I felt something hard and shaped like a circle on my tongue.

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth. I took out a ring that had a small cute diamond on it and inside of the ring hoop, small words were engraved. I squinted at the small words, not noticing that Tae was in the ground on one knee, and read quietly to myself 'will you marry me my cookie?'. I blinked a few times and looked at the seat the Tae was in to ask him what was going on and found it empty. I look around to find him on one knee on the ground and looking at me with love filled eyes.

I look around more to find Suga recording everything and some girls glaring at me. I look at Tae and nod my head furiously while grinning. Tae smiled and stands up and takes my hand. He then pulled me up, took the ring and slipped it on my ring finger.

He bowed his head and kissed me on the lips passionately. I kissed back with a small smile on my lips. I heard loud clapping from everyone in he csfe but I ignored it.

I got married to the love of my life

On Valentine's Day

;≧皿≦) ;≧皿≦)

TAKE NOTES KIDS, THIS IS HOW TO GET A GIRL TO ACTUALLY SAY YES TO YOUR PROPOSAL OR WHEN YOY ASK THEM ON A DATE.

WHICH I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE BECAUSE IM UGLY AND ASIAN

NOT TO B OFFENSIVE

~Panda