{Flirt! Jungkook X Reader}

WARNING: THERE ARE A HELLA LOT OF BTS PUNS IN HERE

DONT HATE

(^_^;)(^_^;)(^_^;)(^_^;)

Y/N's POV

I walk into the school with
B/F/N while linking arms with her. We were making inside jokes and small talk with each other as we walked into the school. When I entered I felt my face turn into a warm sensation.

I saw my crush....

Sitting next to some girls...

One of the girls drank it of it like WTF BISH THATS MINE

ok sorry

I saw Jungkook talking with some girls and winking at them. I watched the girls swoon while I imagined Jungkook talking to me in the same time as those girls.

B/F/N elbowed me in the boob making me squeal in pain.  She giggles and tilted her head to signal that Jungkook was staring at me when he heard me squeal.

She then whispered a 'your welcome' and leaves to go to class early and leave us alone. Jungkook slowly walks over to me while smirking. I try to act cool and keep my blush down when he was standing right in front of me.

"Hey Y/N," he said, "h-h-hi..." i replied. I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. He looks down at my cleavage and asks me "are those watermelons ok?".

.....

"What?..." I asked, did he just...ask if my boobs were ok?...

"Um.. I'm fine thanks?.." I said questionably. He then leaned into my smaller form and whispered into my ear "meet me in the courtyard after school," I silently squealed and nodded my head. He smiled and left to go to class, I realized the first bell rang a few minutes ago and dashed to class.

After school~

The bell rang loudly in my ears, I ran to the courtyard but then slowed down trying to cool myself down. 2:45, I thought looked at my phone for the time. I sat down on one of the benches and waited for him.

I waited

And waited

And waited...

I waited for 20 minutes and he still didn't come. "Maybe he just forgot," I thought out loud, I then went home and relaxed in my bed but was still confused on why he didn't show up.

The next day~

I walked into the school with B/F/N again and she asked me how my time with Jungkook was. "Not very good," I said, "considering he never came to meet up with me". She looked at me shocked/shook (or should I say...JUNGSHOOK) she shook (CORRECTION JUNGSHOOK) in anger and patted me on the back.

We went on our ways to class early and I bumped into Jungkook. I looked up at him angrily and kept walking. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around, "Y/N," he whispered, "what?" I replayed harshly. "Eh?! What's wrong you on your period or something? " he chuckled, "yeah I'm totally fine after you left me in the courtyard yesterday for practically a half hour" I growled. I yanked my wrist away from his grasp and walked away.

Sorry for so many time skips but

After school~

I walked to the school gates waiting for B/F/N to come out of the building. What's taking her so long?! I said, pissed. I went to where she would usually go to sit and eat or study under without telling me.

When I got there..I saw her..with

Him

He looked down at her and told her the 3 words that shattered me all the way to my grave and back.

"B/F/N,"

"What do you want?"

"I like you.. a lot"

B/F/N looked at him shocked, she then looked down the hill to see me.

In tears

I smiled and walked away while ignoring her calls to me.

B/F/N...

I hope your happy with him.

(_;)  (_;)  (_;)

**SCRRERAAAMMSS**
I just realized that most of the chapters I write....are very depressing...AND I DONT READ OVER THEM IM SORRRRYYY

~Panda