{Bully! Rap mon x reader}

DOES ANYONE NOTICE THAT RAP MON SOUNDS LIKE RAMEN

(⊙﹏⊙)(⊙﹏⊙)(⊙﹏⊙)

I stand in front of the hell hole called school. Great, I thought, sighing and taking a deep breath, I walk through the doors. Bowing my head, I try to speed walk to class when I bump in to the person I never wanted to see.

Kim Namjoon, AKA Rap monster, AKA the monster. I gasp slightly and whisper a sorry and try to speed walk in my black converse again. Of course, no such luck.

"OI!!" He said, Namjoon then grabbed the hood of my black hoodie and jerked me towards him. I then yelp slightly while he turns to around to him using my hood. I look down at my feet trying not to look at him.

"Look at me brat," he demanded, I deny and he repeats himself. "Look at me," I again ignore him and what he said next added more weights to my heart.

"Tch, spoiled fat bitch! Go die in hell!!"

I bite my lip and hold in my cries. "How could you?" I said, "heh, I liked you unlike others years ago and this is how you repay me?". He looked at me shocked, my eyes watered and I looked up at him. I then run home hiding the cuts on my arms with my hoodie sleeves.

Unlocking my house door I run in, slam my door shut, and lock it. I sigh, shaking I ran up the stairs, slowing down I step into my bathroom.

Rap monster/the monster's POV
Oh shit

No I didn't mean it, Y/N!

I ran after her following her, I expected her to go to the courtyard, but i was dead wrong.

I saw her run into her house and slam the door shut.

I heard her..run up the stairs

She couldn't..

She wouldn't..

Y/N POV (Panda loves Y/N)

One cut

Drip

Two cuts

Drop

Thre-

I then heard my front door slam open. My breaths slowed down, I silently wanted to get killed. I honestly didn't care who was at the door..a rapist..or a psycho.

I take a deep breath and walk down stairs.

Thump

Thump

Thump

I come down to see the monster himself panting slightly.

"Yes? May I help you Kim?" I said in a monotone tone. I can see his eyes soften, what? I pull up my sleeve to cover the cuts I just made. "Y/N, I-I'm so s-sorry." He stated, "no thanks," I replied. He looked at me with a confused face. "I don't want your pity nor your apology," I explained.

He ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hissed in pain from the cuts hitting my chest. He softens the hug and takes my arm. He pulls the sleeve down and gasps.

"Y/N, im so sorry..I couldn't find a way to show that I love you..and I used the opposite of me..I'm so sorry," he said. "I love you Y/N" he then gave me a long and passionate kiss on the lips.

"It's ok Namjoon,"

"I forgive you"

(●'ϖ'●)(●'ϖ'●)(●'ϖ'●)

..........I'm crying
Ramen...
Why you burn me tongue..

~Panda