Chapter 4

Boring filler chapter! Sorry <3

               ~Taviana

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We've been running and walking for hours. I mean, we did stop to take a bite of chocolate and use the bathroom or anything else.

Its was around 2:00pm and the sun is high up in the sky. We would hear birds churping once in a while and the wind rustle the leaves in the trees.

You couldnt hear anything but our breathing and the constant snapping of twigs as we continued our way.

I dont know how all of this happened. I mean, one day im sitting up in my bed drawing and laughing at my dads jokes, to my dad being murdured, to my mom being a complete, psyco, to being kidnapped and thrown onto a table of glass, to making jokes in a underground room with tampons, to be walking hours in the woods with two stranger guys.

What the hell is going on? None of this makes sense. So many things happened in a coouple days radius. Oh, sorry, I could be lying.

When I woke up from my 'coma' I could've been asleep for weeks. After all, I did get roughly shoved down the stairs of my own home my my mother.

My legs and arms are aching and I just remembered that I had glass stuck in them. Some of the glass fell out as we walked on but it hurt and there was still glass in there so we need to stop.

"Guys." I gasped. "I-I cant keep going with glass stuck in my body. They both looked at my arms and legs. "It hurts too much."

Harry then reached in a slot in his bag and pulled out a pill bottle and tossed it to me. I caught it and read the label.

Harold Styles

Adress: *** Bernon ST

IBUPROFEN 200MG TABLETS

take 2 tablets by mouth

every 4 hours as needed

for abdoomen pains and extreme migrains.

"Harry, I cant take these. My dad said to never take take pills that are perscribed for someone e-" I began.

"Just take the fucking pills and stop being a pussy!" He said frusterated as Niall found himself a spot on a rock.

"Do you have w-"

"No! Just fucking swollow it dry." He ran his hands through his hair. I staired at him with my best sad eyes. "Fuck, Fine! I dont have water but.." He fumbled with his zipper (on the backpack you pervs! ;) ) and pulled out a banana. "You'll have to put them in this and them swallow it.

"Just dandy." I said taking it from his large hands.

"I understand I have big hands, but you could let go now." He smirked. I looked down and sure enough, my hand was still on his. I blushed and pulled my hand back. "No need to be shy." He laughed.

***

"Were about ten minutes away." Niall said. "There should be a wall."

"Hey, guys. Whats going on?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked as he looked down at me.

"With everything. I go from being pushed down the stairs, kidnapped my a sicko and now im running the tall wood with two stranger boys who could easily kill me and rape me." I stated as Harry held my hand helping me over a log.

"Thats nonsence! We cant rape you if we killed you." He sarcastically roled his eyes. that was hot. What am I saying! Hes a stranger! "But on a serious note. Your mom, Maggie If Im correct, has been wanting to kill you since you were ten. Long story short, Brandon rushed her, and it almost happened, so your mom told him to take you and do what ever he wants."

"What does Brandon have to do with this?" I asked.

"Well him and your mom have been having an affair and she's wrapped around his finger." He shrugged.

"Okay, so when do you two come into the picture?" I pointed at him and Niall.

"Well, Brandon is known for sleeping with woman and uses them as a distraction to.. well to do bad things to their daughters. He would bring them to his house and use them until they were nothing." Harry stopped and hesitated before continuing. "What a fucking bastard! Kills them, molests them, rapes them. Fucking sick bastard."

"He kills them?" I asked frightened.

"Yeah. You and one other girl are the only two who escaped. The rest wernt so lucky. The last escape that was made was about two years ago." Niall said.

"Did you guys save her?" Curiosity got the best of me. What if she died?

"Yeah, until Brandon found her and blew her h-" Niall was interupted.

"Thats enough!" He shouted. "Thats a e-fucking-nough." He said more calm before speeding up further, leaving me and Niall alone.

"Please tell me, Niall." I whispered.

"Well, he found her and shot her head off in front of Harry. They were in love and watched someone he loved get molested and murdured in front of him." He whispered back, looking ahead once in a while to make sure Harry couldnt hear. "Her name was Elizabeth. His Elizabeth."

"Oh my." I gasped.

"'Oh, my' what?" Harry said as he slowed down so we could catch up.

"U-uh well my legs hurt and I thought I was going to collapse." I covered.

"Oh, ok." He said dodging a huge plant. I awkwardly coughed before talking again.

"Remember when you called me a pussy a little while back?" I asked Harry.

"Yeah?" He replied, not sure were this was going.

"So, I wanted know what that is." I said dragging out the 'so'.

"Oh, look! We're here!" Niall said changing the subject.