Chapter 15

I woke up to a ball of fur next to me. I opened my eyes and realized it was Harrys cat, Dusty. I smiled as it snuggled closer to me. I also realized it was dark and I looked to my left to see it read 2:50am on his digital clock on his nightstand by the tv.

I moved back a little more into the couch to only feel something digging into my back. I slowly turn around to see Harry lazily open my eyes and smirk at me. He groaned and it was then when I realized his morning voice was the best sound in the world. I must be going fucking crazy. Theres definatly something wrong with me.

"Hey, baby." He said cuddling closer to me. I winced at the contact and the cat jumped out of my arms. What an asshole, I thought to myself. I rolled my eyes and turned around pouting. "Aww, baby. Are you mad that Dusty ran from you?" he teased.

"Why don't you shut up." I spat. In seconds he had his hands tightly wrapped around my hands and a deep frown on his face and his eyes black. He was mad. Oops.

"Go on, Sugar-pie. I dare you to say it again." He growled. "Its fucking three in the morning. Mine as well play a game of admit it." he smiled evily.this cant be good.

"O-Okay." I stuttered.

"good girl." he patted my head. Yeah, he spends way to much time with his cat.

"I'll go first." He didn't have to think to say something. " I admit, I wanna fuck you so hard you wont even be able to walk in the morning." He winked. "Or a week." he added. My turn.. yay! Hashtag sarcasm.

"I-I um admit," I looked up and he raised his eyebrows for me to continue. "I admit that you have a sexy morning voice." I said below a whisper.

"Didn't quite here you, baby." he smirked. I know he heard it. I know he fucking did. I frowned.

"You have a sexy morning voice." I said bluntly.

"You have a nice ass.'

"I like it when you call me 'Baby'." He chuckled at that one.

"I want your lips wrapped around me like your own big Harry flavoured lolly-pop." he whisperd in my ear. He then leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. "I also missed this feeling, baby." he groaned.

I kissed bvack with no shame at all. This feeling is so amazing yet I feel like I felt it before. His lips were soft and tasted like he recently smoked a ciggarret and brushed his teeth and his body gioves off the smell of a beer musk. I would say that he smells disgusting if he was a eighty year old pedaphile. But its Harry, and so it smells wonderful.

I pulled away and catched my breath. Harry went to lean back down but I moved away. He looked at me puzzled.

"Whatsv wrong?" He asked just above a whisper with his voice slightly hoarse with what just happened only seconds ago.

"Nothing. Im just really tired. Thats all." I fake yawned.

"Alright." He agreed. "Tsk Tsk Tsk! Dusty!" Harry pretty much shouted. Seconds later, the cat was back between Harry and I.

***

Harry has been pretty distant this morning. The first thing he did when he woke up it fill Dustys water and food bowl and down a cup of milk. I thought he only brought me here to give me answers. I was determined to get them. He always talks about me missing this.. 'feeling' I suppose he used to give me and this feeling i used to give him. Unless hes just some perv and used a lame excuse to get me to his beatup (but beautiful) shack looking house.

He was currently sitting at the kitchen table with his bare tattooed chest out and a pair of grey sweatpants on, eating a bowl of cereal, while petting his cat. It looks hot yet creepy. Who pets their cat while eating cereal? His attention was also focused on the small TV on the counter.