Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I heard a loud gun fire and glass breaking over my loud cries and squeals. I then heard heavy footsteps and felt my head hit the ground rather hard, before i heard a few grunts and everything went black.

~~

My eye lids were closed but i could still feel the brigfhtness of the room i was in. i was terrified to wake up because i wouldnt know if i was safe or not but i guess i wouldnt know until i open my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes but then shut them do to the brightness. Too bright. I kept blinking and eventually i got used to it.

I opened my eyes and looked around as my suspicions grew. I never saw this room before. I jumped out of bed and ran to the window. I looked out of it to see that I was on a familiar street. I squinted my eyes trying to remember until there was a light knock on the door before it opened. In stepped Harry. His eyes traveled the room until they landed on mine. He  walked up to me with a tray of food and set it down on the table beside me.

"You feeelin' alright?" He asked as he reajusted the towel on his shoulder.

"Yeah, my head just hurts alot." I responded. Now that I have pointed it out, my head does feel like a ticking time bomb ready to just explode. He huffed and came over and put his hand on my forehead before stirring what was ever in the cup.

"I'll get you somethikng for that but in the mean  time, i need you to eat and get some more rest.

"I dont need rest, Harry. I had plenty." I reasoned. "What about Mark?" I asked frantically.

"I Have a feeling hes just fine." He lightly smirked but turned away to try to hide it.

"What about the guys that attacked me?" i asked. He grunted in frusteration.

"Baby, theres just somethings in life I cant tell you and what im about to tell you, know one you know in this world must know." He grabbed my hands and sat me down on the edge of his bed. He still held my hands as he looked into my eyes.

"Those people were trying to take you from me. I had an old friend named Niall-"

"Woah whoah woah." I furrowed me eyebrows as did he. "Horan?"

"Yeah, how di-"

"I actually dont know. Ive just been having these wierd dreams lately. At first I couldnt see their faces and I could barely hear there names. but.... Ever since you showed up I could see their faces and hear their names." I explained. Harry had a oh-god-no look on his face.

"Can you tell me the names?"

HARRYS POV

"Yeah.. Ummm." She closed her eyes shut really hard and began saying the names.

"Brandon. He was the guy trying to chase me and kill me. Then there was a guy named Marcus, he was chasing me with Brandon after I escaped and jumped out of a window."

SHIT

"Then theres Niall. He seemed friendly. He had blonde hair with brown roots and he had the most beautiful blue colored eyes." She smiled. Her smile then faded. "Then there was you. Mr. Harry Styles. The guy who tried to lead all of us to safety until Niall turned into sometype of animal and bit me..." Her eyes seemed sad.

"Listen baby, I need you to tell me if theres any scares on your body that you dont know how you got." I said puttig my fingers on her chin. She noded her head up and down before standing up.