Chapter 9

"Harry." I moaned into the kiss. Harry grunted back in response. He moved his hands all over my body as mine were around his neck, taking in his warm touch. This was so wrong but then again I have this feeling inside of me that makes me feel like I've been yurning for this.

"Fuck, you're so amazing." He grunted against my lips and I lightly pulled the loose curls in the back of his head. Our bodys began slowly moving together until the sound of heavy boots traveled to our ears.

"Shit." Harry panicked. "Pretend you're sleeping." He said as he gently pushed me down. I obeyed him and layed down on my sttomach, hiding my face in my hands and steaded out my breathing. I peeked out of my right eye as I saw Harry kneel down in front me just as the door swung open.

"What's taki-" Liam began but Harry cut him off.

"She's sleeping! Be. Fucking quiet." He whispered loudly.

"So what, just wake her the fuck up." Liam said rather loud. He wasn't yelling, he was just being a smartass.

"Why? She's had a rough couple of days so just leave her alone!." Harry whisper-yelled. "I'll wait another ten minutes before I wake her up and we'll meet you guys down there. That way you guys can get the poison ready." Harry reasoned.

"Fine, whatever. You get ten minutes, Styles." Liam warned before slaming the door shut behind him. As soon as the door banged shut, Harry ran to the closet and pulled out an all too familiar brown leather shoulder bag.

"Harry what are yo-" He ran to me and cupped my cheeks and 'shh'ed me.

"Shh, baby. Listen to me. I'm gonna need you to leave tonight, okay? I'm not gonna just let them kill you." He said. I nodded my headd up and down.

"What about you?" I asked feeling more sad by the second.

"I'll be right in your foot steps." He reasured. "As soon as you leave the window, Just keep going straight and there's a shed that you can hide in. You should make it by sun down."

"I can't just leave y-"

"Listen, We've only known eachother for so many days, Cassadee. You don't know what I deserve and don't deserve, so if something happens to mee.. then maybe I do deserve it." A single tear rolled down my face as I grabbed the shoulfer bag and walked towards the window.

"I'm sorry, but I can assure you that I'll be there soon. Just run and don't look back." He stated with such confidence. I weakily nodded even though it was killing me inside.

With out another look, I jumped out of the window and landed into the bush with a thud. I looked back at the window and heard a bang. I looked up but suddenly looked down when I saw red liquid fall on my face.

(VOTE AND SHARE Xxx)