Chapter 10

I looked up and saw a red liquid drop on my face. Oh, dear lord please don't let it be Harrys blood. I took a few steps back and that's when the grunting stopped. I looked up and saw harry jumped from the window.

"Fuck! Harry, whats going on?" I panicked. I looked at him and saw that he had a gun in his hand. His hand was covered in blood as they shook. He hurridly grabbed my hand in his and he dragged me at full speed through the logs and trees, and small twigs.

"We need to hurry before Liam catches up." Harry panted as he saw I couldn't keep up. He finally stoped and pulled me over his shoulder as he began running again.

I was too in shock to ask questions. I didn't want to bother Harry because I know better than to get him mad. Where ever we're going, I'll just ask him once we get there.

My stomach began jabbing into Harrys shoulder in an uncomfortable way as he began dodging bushes and jumping over logs and dead things. I just couldn't stop the questions from streaming through my brain. Whos's blood was that if it wasn't Harry's? Is whoevers blood that was, dead now? So many questions. Why can't I just be a normal girl like in the fanfictions with the most amazing life, car, boyfriend, and family. Please just give me a sign soon, I want a normal life.

~

Harry and I have-Well mostly Harry- have been running, walking and jogging through the woods for about two hours until we stopped at this small gurrage- shed type thing. I followed Harry as he pulled the door, hard for it to open.

"Ladies first." Harry said, waving his hand for me to enter. I rolled my eyes at his stupid playfulness causing him to let out a low chuckle.

I stepped inside and immidiatly covered my nose in the smell. I put my hand over my mouth as I walked around, looking at my surroundings. There were shelfs filled with foggy rotting jars with strange liquids in them.

"Is this why it smells in here?" I asked pointing to the pointless jars filled with mystery liquids. He nodded as he let out another chuckle.

"Yeah one halloween, we collected as many jars as we could and filled it with dirt and vinigar and put rubber and fake Hair in it to scare whoever dared to come in here." He sat down beside a hay stack and patted the spot next to him, motioning me to sit down.

"And?" I asked encouraging him to go on. I'm in the mood for a story, so why not?

"And, we knew people would sneak in to make out, because there's a farm just a couple minutes down. We would hide in these weird suits and scare the shit out of them and they would freak out even more when they bumped into the jars." He laughed a genuin laugh at the memorie. And I joined him because its musis to my ears.

"So how about we play twenty one questions?" I suggested. I sat up and sat on my knees infron of him, putting my hands on his knees giving him a my best bambi eyes.

"Sure why not." He smiled. "You go first."

"Hmm-" I began thinking but he cut me off.

"You suggest to play a question game but don't even have a question?" He laughed. I laughed as I swatted his arm.

"Shut up!" I laughed. "So, what's your middle name?"

"Edward. What's your favorite color?"

"Royal Purple, like a dirty purple. Cats or dogs?"

"Cats! Definatly!" I protested and I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"So very manly, Harry." I laughed as his face turned from amused to angry.

"So fucking what not every fucking guy has to be a dog person!" He boomed.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just teasing." I said trying to seize my laugh. I rubbed his shoulders witch caused him to relax.

"I'm sorry." He said as I layed my head on his chest.

"Its fine."

~

***HARRYS POV***

Cassadee is past out like a light and I looked out the small window to my right and watched as the sun slowly went down. I stroked her hair as I listened to her heartbeat.

I promised myself I won't like this girl. Nothing and nobody can replace Elizabeth. Not even Cassadee and I won't let her. I just keep reminding myself that I need to get her to the police because they're looking for her.

Once she's in the hands of the police, they'll send her with a relative and soon she'll forget about me and have to most perfect life. I know what she's been through. Brandon's been talking about her all last year. The year I. Left his gang and ran into Niall and Liam. You can never trust Liam though.

He has a girlfriend names Tatiana. I don't know what she looks like but I know how sneaky she can be like him. I often hear her name when we were in our meetings. I just never got to see her face, seeing as she never showed up at a meeting.

I looked over to the shed door as I hear creaking. I sat up and stirred Cassadee and her eyes opened. She went to talk but I shushed her and nodded towards the door.. she nodded in undeerstanding and slowly stood up.

Once I was up, we jogged down the back of the shed and climbed through a small hole to get inside the wall. We walked around and walked down a small tunnel and we ducked behind a few barrels of.. I don't even want to know what.

"Styles?! McCrain?!" I heard an all-too-familiar man shouting.

Liam.

I felt Cassadee move closer to me as I felt her body silently shake as her breathing hitched.

Wait isn't her last nam-? My thoughts were cut off.

"I'm scared, Harry." She gasped. I grabbed her hand for reasurance and kissed her knuckles.

I heard the dirt on the ground crackle, signalling that someone was infact walking closer and closer as their boots crunched nearer and nearer. I grabbbed Cassadees hand and we began backinng up as our eyes were kept infront of us because we know that's were Liam is. We walked back and back and back and... SMACK. My body collided with something hard and I felt my shirt being roughly grabbed.

"Gotcha."

(HAPPY FUCKING BRITHDAY ZAYN

ILYSFM EVEN THOUGH U ARNT READING THIS. LOL ITS LIKE I'M TALKING TO A WALL.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS BECAUSE TWO CHAPTER OF MY STORY HAS COMMENTS ON THEM! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

ILYSFM <3 Xxx