Chapter 7

H"Hey, Liam. What's up, mate?" Niall said as he bro hugged a fairly large man that he let through the door. His hair was quite long and the sides were a bit shaved. The front kinda just hanged over his forhead. He had brown eyes and a built body and a mustache that connected to his side burns.

He stood talll in large combat boots and when you looked into his eyes, you could sense some discomfort. Something about him madee me not trust him. I crossed my arms over my chest as I watched Niall and the Liam guy in deep conversation and squinted my eyes in suspision of the guy.

I uncrossed my arms and brushed my fingers against Harrys shoulder to get his attention. He turned around as his greed eyes met mine and they suddenly darkened. As soon as his whole body was turned towards me, Liam began speaking towards my way.

"Who's this pretty young lady?" He smiled cockily. I mentally face palmed. Please don't be another Harry. His brown eyes met my gey blue ones as he crossed his arms over his buff chest.

"I'm Cassadee." I said with no hint of humor in my voice. I started to lightly tap my left foot against the floor in being impatient to talk to Harry.

"Beautiful name for a be-" I cut Liam off.

"Beautiful girl? Yeah, I've heard that one before. Try something new." I retorted before walking up the stairs. Each step creaked with each stride a created on my way up.

When I got to the top, I looked back and saw the men going in the kitchen as their heavy foot ware pounded into the wooden floor. How old is this house anyways?

I fugured if the guys were in the kitchen, I could go on a little tour of the house. I made my way back out of the room, trying not to create any creaking noises and I turned left, walking into the hallway, and looking a quickly walked down the stairs and running to the left. There voices were too loud to hear the creaks anyways.

I was just about to turn a corner, until I heard one of them say my name. I turned around a peekeed through the kitchen to see them faced eachother. So they're talking about me then?

"I don't know what to do with her. I don't want her to die. She's a nice girl and she doesn't deserve to get shot in the head." Harry said as he ran his long fingers through his mop of curly hair.

"Oh, but she deserves to be thrown into the wall and then the floor? Harry, did you seee da fucking bruises you left her? And don't give me that bullshit saying she passed out. I know it was cloraform." Niall spat. Harry just sat there with a look of regret? Probably relecting on what he did was bad but he didn't seem like a guy of regret.

He stayed perfectly still as he took every insult Niall threw at him as he looked down in shame. For some reason I can't stay mad at Harry, but one day, he's going to regret. He doesn't know what's coming for him... but now that I think about it, I don't know what's coming for him either so I'll have to think of something soon.

"Why did you come here, Liam?" Harry asked suspiciously. He tilted his head to the side to add more emphises. Liam then gulped hard before replying.

"We have to kill the girl." Liam breathed out a sigh. Niall then gasped as Harry just stared as nothing was even said.

They have to kill me? But why? Wernt we doing this so that Brandon wouldn't ffind me and kill me? They can't kill me. I need tog get out of here. I was just about to turn around until I heard the four words that broke my heart.

"We have to Niall." Harry stated with a matter of factl look on his face. "You know what. To make it easy I'll go get her right now and get her to make us some tea. We can slip something in itt and she'll be dead in about an hour after her first cup." He said pushing his chair back. That's when I ran for the stairs.

When I reached the top, I silently ran back into the room and sat on the bed like nothing happpened and grabbed a random book 'To Kill A Mocking Bird' and pretended to read it. I silently jumped as therre was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I mumbled as I pretended to be really into the book. Harry then walked in and closed the door behind him. He stood at the foot of the bed and crossed his arms over his chest. He raised his eyebrow and fake coughed to get my full attention. "Yeah?"

"I know you heard that entire conversation." He stated. "Now will you come and make us tea?" He asked with that same cocky smirk rested on his lips.

"I don't know it depends. Are you going to poision me or strangle me and throw me onto a hard wood floor?" I asked and by now I'm angry but I don't show it.

"You know I wouldn't do that." He said as he sighed. "I wouldn't. I know what I did was so fucking wrong on so many fucking levels but just hear me out and listen to me when I say sorry."

"Sorry what was that?" I said as I peeked my head over the book pretending I was too into the book to hear him. But that was when he got furious and snatched the book.

"I know you fucking heard me! The book was up-side-down!" He seethed, trying not to yell because Niall and Liam probably think he's convincing me to make tea. "What the fuck cassadee, you drive me crazy." He said rubbing his eyes with his palms.

By now, there were tears in my eyes, ready to escape and be free only to disapear in a matter of seconds to mintues. Was he going to kill me or what?

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked in between sobs. This caused Harry to snapp his head in my direction and run to me. He immidiatly cupped my face in his large hands.

"No! Of course not! I'm not gonna let them hurt you like I already have. Cassadee for the four days that I've know you, I can tell that I'm starting to get feeling for you. I'm going to admitt that I am indeed afraid to fall in love and if anything happens here, you run, okay?" He said looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded my head no.

"No. You're the only guy to ever admitt he likes me andd I like you too and I don't wanna leave you here." I sobbed. Harrys next moved surprised me. He pressed his lips to mine for a needy yet passionate kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hands gripped my thighs and he moved us up further into the bed and he straddled me and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I admitt, he good with doing it rough, so I didn't mind.

(This chapter is shit but its a quick update so yeah. Its also extremly short and I'm sorry for that. This story has no plot twist so I'm going with the flow so thiis is going to be a book series 4-5 books each containing 99 chapters ;D) VOTE SHARE COMMENT FOLLOW ME FAN ME MESSAGE ME ECT I FUCKING LOVE ALL OF YOU 90 READERS