2 Girl And 1 Boy (Chapter 1)

Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping, the wind made a whoosh sound as it moved around in the air outside. Today seemed like it would be a great day.

By the way, my name is Lola.

I'm in the eighth grade at Greensbrooke Middle School. I just transferred a few weeks ago and I already made some enemies. Sucks, huh? But I also got a crush too.

His name is Jaden, he's really sweet and charming, and handsome too. That's why every girl at school is after him. Including my mortal enemy, Emma.

The day we met, let's just say I accidently made her trip in gym. The whole class laughed at her. Including her crush, Jaden. Yup. We share the same crush.

Anyways, because of that incident she hated me ever since. It was an accident too! I said sorry, jeez. That girl needs to lighten up.

Now I'm getting ready for school. I quickly checked the time and when I realized it was already 8:10, I rushed out of my bed and headed downstairs for breakfast. I could not be late for school today. Especially since I have Mr. H for math class. He is terrifying.

After I got ready, I quickly got my binders and ran to school. By the time I reached the middle school, I was exhausted. Well atleast I wasn't late.

*Music*

Ugh, it the one minute music. Whenever it plays, it means I have one minute to get to class. I sprinted down the hall towards my locker and shoved my binders in it. I snatched my math binder and clumsily shut my locker before sprinting to class.

I went in just as the bell rang. Phew, I'm not late. I put my hands on my knees and started panting. I did a lot of running today.

I could hear laughter behind me and I turned to look at the culprit. It was none other than Emma. I glared at her and went to sit in my desk.

Mr. H came in and proceeded to order us to take out our math homework. Screw math.

After a long excoriating hour of listening to Mr. H explain how to do each question of our homework, the bell finally rang.

I stepped into my science class and scanned around for a empty seat. I blushed as I realized the only available spot was next to Jaden. I sat down and watched Jaden draw a picture of a rose in his notebook. Somehow, he caught me staring and smiled at me. My face heated up some more as my heart start thumping in my chest. I wonder if he notices...

Then suddenly our teacher clapped her hands to get the class's attention to announce that we will be doing a group project. Everyone cheered until Mrs. Wong also mentioned that she will pick the groups.

As she read the groups out loud, I silently begged that Emma wouldn't be in my group. I can't stand that girl.

"...Mitchell, Anna, Chloe"

"...Jaden, Emma, Lola"

My heart stopped when I heard who I would be put with. The good news was that I was in Jaden's group. You can guess what the bad news is. Working with Jaden would be amazing had Emma not have been in the group.

Mrs. Wong told us to meet in our assigned groups and start planning. I was extremely nervous. What if I made a fool out of myself in front of Jaden?

Our group meets at a table big enough to fit the three of us. Immediately after we sat down, Emma starts flirting with Jaden. It makes me sick to watch.

"Heyy Jaden.. You were really cool in gym yesterday you know, maybe you could teach me some of your tricks"

Emma kept talking to Jaden, so we didn't get anything done. I was really mad because I didn't even get a chance to talk to Jaden. Whenever I tried to talk to him, Emma kept interrupting. She makes me so mad. This project is gonna suck.

To be continued...

---------------------

If you wanna know what happened next stay tuned and keep looking if I made a new story about this