September

"Cmon girl we gone be late fa practice." Bianca said to me as I slip on my shoes. "I'm comin I'm comin dam." I told her as I tied my shoe. I look up to see her walking towards the soft ball field so I jus left my shoes alone and ran after her. We get to the field and start practicing. "Monica!?!" Coach Anderson calls fa me. "Yes ma'am." I answer her looking up from my sit up position. "Get everybody together for these laps and make sure Davidson does her extra two for that math assignment she failed yesterday." She says to me while holding a bat and a clip board. "Gotcha coach." I say to her gettin up from the ground. "Hey everybody trail run lets go 3laps each except fa Davidson Coach said 2 extra for u." I yell to everybody and of course everyone listens except for her ion have time for her attitude she not deaf she heard me the fist time. Everyone started running the trail including me as I was on my 3rd lap I slipped and fell over this hole. "Ahhh!" I yelled in pain I had fell on my ankle. Why did I have to be so clumsy. My coach ran over towards me and sits wit me until somebody comes to help me to the physics office as I sit and wait I look up to see a cute looking shirtless boy looking at me wit his hand out. "Need some help?" He said to me. I grabbed his hand to stand up but my leg gave out and I fell again so he picked me up like I was a baby and carried me to the physics office. He was the finest boy I had eva seen he was dark skin, nice body, cute chinky eyes, nice white teeth, and a full set of pinky soft lips. I guess he caught me staring at him cuz he chuckled a bit and shook his head. So I looked away from him. Once we got to the physics office she assured me tht my ankle was surely sprung so she put a boot on my ankle tht I would have to wear the whole season😒 I was so mad. While I sat in her office as she iced my ankle the boii who carried me here kept me company although he was here wit me I had yet to find out his name but I knew some day I'll find it out. It started to get dark so I got up out of my chair and started to limp all the way home luckily I stayed right across the street from school cuz I'm not suppose to be walkin in the first place. As I walk outside I see the boii again outside wit three girls surrounding him. I looked at him and he looked at me I looked away and walked off towards my house something told me to turn around but I didn't instead I kept walking and called my bf to get my mind off of wat happened today.
*
*
*
The next day at school I seen him in the hallway he walked pass me then stopped I really wanted to kno his name so I asked him "Hey uhh thx fa helping me yesterday but I didn't quite get yo name." I said to him as he looked at me. He gave me a genuine smile as he started to speak. " no problem but my name is Maliky (mal-i-ky)." He said to me. Maliky hmm thts a nice name it fits him. "Wats yo name since I gave u mine?" He asked me looking me in the eyes. I could look at his eyes all day if I wanted too lemme chill I have a boyfriend. " well uhh my name is Monica." I said nervously to him he notice me staring at him again and chuckled this time he snapped his fingers at me to wake me up I guess. "Sorry I jus I- I gotta get to class." I said to him while blushing. He smiled and walked away and so did I. For some reason I couldn't get him off my mind all I could think about in my history class was him. I tried gettin him off my mind but it didn't work. During my lunch period I seen Maliky walking wit a real tall boii he was walking out of the cafeteria so I guess he was goin to class. "Somebody is day dreaming!" My friend Natilie said to me nudging me on my elbow. I jus rolled my eyes at her and waved her off. "Aww dnt be like dat Monica jus be honest yo bf ain doin shit fa u anyway why dnt u start fresh wit Maliky ?" She says to me wit ha long claws in my face. " Nat now u kno I love Devin we been together fa so long I cnt even imagine being wit out him." I said to her as I smiled at the thought of him. Devin and I have been together since February of this year he is the best bf I eva had. "Wateva u say Monica jus kno that Maliky is fine and he may be available if u give him a chance." She said trying to persuade me but I wasn't having it I shook my head no Maliky may be cute but he is not worth ruining my relationship besides I am a straight A freshman I cnt lose focus ova a boii. "Wateva Monica u will see wat I'm talkin bout sooner or lata." She said while gettin up. The bell rings for 3rd blk and I walk slowly to my class third blk is my nap class cuz the teacher is neva here. On the bright side all of my friends r in this class. I walk in the class to see Maliky in here talking to jhene. Jhene is cool wit me but we ain close we jus cool I neva knew her and Maliky had a thing going on so I chose to automatically leave him alone whether Jhene is my friend or associate I wouldn't do tht to her. By the way she smiles at him she really likes.